VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
dev is doing tremendous work with the animations in the more recent scenes.
The complexity is some of the best i've seen in a DAZ game.
It's not just one action in a loop it's multiple actions strung together to make the whole very nice and decently realistic looking.
Dev also does a nice job integrating the animations into the dialogue and scenes.
really great work with the sex scenes
the narrative could use some work to make the game top notch imo but it's not horrible, and part if it is my personal distaste for opacity of the game's paths, but i do understand that's a draw for some

Reactions: LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Amazing job really, one of my favorite games right now.
The update was Chef's kiss good, the scenes in the backyard were awesome and the Triss scene was mega(all that teasing paid off).

I hope S4 is at least 10 chapters long, it's suppoused to be the final one(i'm already sad we are getting close to the end) and there's so much still to do... Charlotte and Triss finding out about each other, dealing with the sidechicks (whatever it is their current status), dealing with Katrina... Bea and Denise maybe getting inserted into the core family fun.

So many things for this final stretch.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Damn, I was expecting a harem game...
That's what I get for not looking over the genre tags.

Stopped playing after the girlfriend found out about not having money, but looks good, anyway.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes