VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 163 Votes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Author, please make a scene about Toby and Charlotte when they were little. Increase flashback scenes when Toby was 5-12 years old. Who always spoiled Charlotte, the moments where Toby often kissed his mother's lips, suckled on his mother's breasts and so on. There are many moments of intimacy between Toby and Charlotte that exist from when Toby was little until he was an adult.

I give an example of the romantic closeness between a mother and her son. View attachment 3969533 View attachment 3969533
Wow..... I am impressed!

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I think it was quite noticeable here. I never usually go for the compressed versions, but I did here because it's the one I saw first. I thought the image quality was way below par (playing on PC), to the point that I deleted it and waited a little longer for the full version. I was expecting it to be a case of reduced filesize for a non-noticeable reduction in image quality, but IMO, that was not the case.
View attachment 3968937
It's obviously not a massive difference, and capturing it in a still is more difficult, as it's more noticeable in the video and the "moving" renders (where zoom/panning is used, like in the screenshotted render above). Even in a still though, while a quick glance may not immediately show anything, you can see in the compressed version (right) it's not as sharp as the full version (left). It's especially noticeable here around Tris's jawline, eye, and hair. When the images are moving though, as I say, it's a lot more noticeable (to me at least).

I'm not saying this would/should make a difference for all players, and especially anyone playing on a smaller screen/mobile will be fine, but it made a big difference for me.
Sorry, don't see any difference, unless you playing on high def monitor, most are not going to notice.

Not sure why you'd wait on the full version when it was already posted....

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Sorry, don't see any difference, unless you playing on high def monitor, most are not going to notice.

Not sure why you'd wait on the full version when it was already posted....
It was really noticeable in the animated scenes for me (on a 1920 x 1080 monitor). For the waiting, I can't remember, but I hadn't seen it available from a reputable source at the time, or maybe it was waiting for the right download site (without the 5mb limit etc.). Either way, not a problem now :)

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
charlotte and Erwin. I'll keep my mouth shut.... rest is up to them to keep up the facade. if they they slip I will not help them clean up if Tris starts asking questions.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
heh. If I can make me exclaim in this story “Damn it, this is not my cup of tea” (after that close and erase game from disk) is that the MC lies too much and lies to those who love him the most. Mother would have understood everything perfectly and would not condemn. This moment is very disappointed. Although it is still upset that the MC gives himself for who is not, but I am easily ready to forgive this sin. But in a relationship with his mother - it hurts the heart, and, in the middle of the story, you have to close the game and go to do something else.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but in Ep 3-6, in the "spin-the-bottle" scenes and beyond, there are at least 3 instances where "Toby" is hard-coded in the dialog. Just wanted to bring it up.

4.20 star(s) 163 Votes