VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 163 Votes

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I see some of the mods haven't been updated. Would they break the game if I installed them? They all worked for 3.5.1 or maybe I just wait to see if they get updated soon?
Depends on the mod and maybe the game, I guess (in general, I mean, since I know what the game is in this instance). I've seen mods that crash the game on the start screen if they're not updated and I've seen mods that break a specific function in the game if not updated, locking you into a screen so you have to force quit.

Generally, the advice is not to use a mod unless it's for the same game version, or has specifically been listed by the modder as compatible with all versions.

Beyu

Nov 1, 2023
I saw in other tags other than games, there are 2 types:

- NTR : The villain came to steal our lover away

- NTL : We steal someone else's lover

But the game format is already good. If NTR were added, the base of people who love traditional games would disappear

Reactions: gam2000

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I'm seeing some bad image quality showing up in the middle of the game. Images are very blurry. I'm not using compressed version. Am I alone seeing this?
Edit: Oh, never mind. It was drug induced and part of the game.
I remember that. Thinking at the time "of all the places for some shitty images, they choose a sex scene!"

I actually did try the compressed version of the last update first and the reduction in image quality was very noticeable. Never doing that again.

HanseHolm

Jul 13, 2023
The Joker mod seems to work - no problems yet. Don't know about any other.
it works? because I am using it and I get a lot of Play Music errors - So I might be doing something wrong. Maybe I have the wrong version? I just downloaded the one on the front page, was hoping that was fine.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
it works? because I am using it and I get a lot of Play Music errors - So I might be doing something wrong. Maybe I have the wrong version? I just downloaded the one on the front page, was hoping that was fine.
There is no music in the game now, it has been removed as the dev didn't want to fuck with the copyright shit.

The "MOD" only works with the gold edition.

I'm seeing some bad image quality showing up in the middle of the game. Images are very blurry. I'm not using compressed version. Am I alone seeing this?
Edit: Oh, never mind. It was drug induced and part of the game.
Doubtful you can even tell the difference between compressed and uncompressed anyway.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Sorry - I never run with sound. Always muted.

Reactions: Jafo

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Doubtful you can even tell the difference between compressed and uncompressed anyway.
I think it was quite noticeable here. I never usually go for the compressed versions, but I did here because it's the one I saw first. I thought the image quality was way below par (playing on PC), to the point that I deleted it and waited a little longer for the full version. I was expecting it to be a case of reduced filesize for a non-noticeable reduction in image quality, but IMO, that was not the case.
1724652590752.png
It's obviously not a massive difference, and capturing it in a still is more difficult, as it's more noticeable in the video and the "moving" renders (where zoom/panning is used, like in the screenshotted render above). Even in a still though, while a quick glance may not immediately show anything, you can see in the compressed version (right) it's not as sharp as the full version (left). It's especially noticeable here around Tris's jawline, eye, and hair. When the images are moving though, as I say, it's a lot more noticeable (to me at least).

I'm not saying this would/should make a difference for all players, and especially anyone playing on a smaller screen/mobile will be fine, but it made a big difference for me.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think it was quite noticeable here. I never usually go for the compressed versions, but I did here because it's the one I saw first. I thought the image quality was way below par (playing on PC), to the point that I deleted it and waited a little longer for the full version. I was expecting it to be a case of reduced filesize for a non-noticeable reduction in image quality, but IMO, that was not the case.
View attachment 3968937
It's obviously not a massive difference, and capturing it in a still is more difficult, as it's more noticeable in the video and the "moving" renders (where zoom/panning is used, like in the screenshotted render above). Even in a still though, while a quick glance may not immediately show anything, you can see in the compressed version (right) it's not as sharp as the full version (left). It's especially noticeable here around Tris's jawline, eye, and hair. When the images are moving though, as I say, it's a lot more noticeable (to me at least).

I'm not saying this would/should make a difference for all players, and especially anyone playing on a smaller screen/mobile will be fine, but it made a big difference for me.
I agree, the differences are more than noteable ... if you put them side by side.
For many people however the compressed version is "good enough". I am sure there are some examples where it can be done, but I think that in many cases one would not know what version he is currently playing.

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
Author, please make a scene about Toby and Charlotte when they were little. Increase flashback scenes when Toby was 5-12 years old. Who always spoiled Charlotte, the moments where Toby often kissed his mother's lips, suckled on his mother's breasts and so on. There are many moments of intimacy between Toby and Charlotte that exist from when Toby was little until he was an adult.

I give an example of the romantic closeness between a mother and her son. IMG_20240826_205055.jpg IMG_20240826_205055.jpg

Peppupeikko

Feb 17, 2021
Can anyone give me a hint on how I can unlock these two scenes? I was certain I have done all possible combinations but I can't seem to unlock these.

Thanks in advance.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Can anyone give me a hint on how I can unlock these two scenes? I was certain I have done all possible combinations but I can't seem to unlock these.

Thanks in advance.
1724681738583.png
"Toys" is on Emma's path, but I can't remember if there's anything in particular you need to do to unlock it. "Let's find out" is with Sheila, you have to go with her after getting out of hospital, instead of going with Denise. I think if you don't tell Denise what happened when she talks to you in hospital, you will open the Sheila training instead.

Reactions: Peppupeikko

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Reactions: gam2000

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
View attachment 3969785
"Toys" is on Emma's path, but I can't remember if there's anything in particular you need to do to unlock it. "Let's find out" is with Sheila, you have to go with her after getting out of hospital, instead of going with Denise. I think if you don't tell Denise what happened when she talks to you in hospital, you will open the Sheila training instead.
Modded?

4.20 star(s) 163 Votes