Fan Art No More Secrets [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Yoga should always be this good looking.

Meditation 3Delight.jpg

Day 2, render 2. This one was a bit harder to do, Brandy was shaded with Iray shaders but the scene is a 3Delight only scene. First I tried to convert the whole scene to Iray and that was a big failure. Everything rendered black. Then I took Brandy (genitalia, hair and all and converted it to 3Delight) which is pretty easy since most skins have a preset to convert to 3Delight with a double-click of the mouse. Hair and tie had to have the shaders replaced in the surfaces tab. One more item needed the RSSY Iray to 3Delight converter script.

One thing I learned with this render, I can see how some of the VN's here get a more comic book like appearance to their renders, as it seems pretty easy to do with 3Delight. Another, new to me, there is a significant difference in the amount of time an Iray render takes compared to this one (by an order of magnitude).

I left a toy for CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
:ROFLMAO: next time hide it inside her body :ROFLMAO:
Nice one.. well.. she does need to recover her body after birth :ROFLMAO:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
CulayTL, that's coming before my 30 days are up. I have a couple of ideas floating around in my head. Not really a story, more like random thoughts.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Day 4 render 4, custom pose and HDRI lighting, also tried using DZFire's lighting addon but there aren't enough emissive surfaces in this model. Anyway, here it is. No post on this, I also thought about adding two toys since I forgot to add one to yesterday's render.

004-morning_read.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Day 8, render 8
008-Fresh_off_the_boat.jpg
Model originally used NGV7 but for some reason the genitalia came out looking like the skin was bleached. Tried a number of things to correct this, but nothing has worked. I have seen that before and the actual VN has this same issue with his Brandy model. I temporarily switched it to Golden Palace and that seemed to correct the skin shading issue.

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
m4dsk1llz

How dare you throw a party here and not invite everyone? Oh man, I love your renders! Fantastic! You have great sk1llz!!!:LOL:
Have you thought about starting your own game?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I have a few ideas, but time is fleeting, and I am not sure I want to learn coding in Ren'py. I just do this to help me learn new modeling skills.

I don't really like double posting, that is why I don't usually post in Show Your Daz Skills thread.

m4dsk1llz

How dare you throw a party here and not invite everyone? Oh man, I love your renders! Fantastic! You have great sk1llz!!!:LOL:
Have you thought about starting your own game?

Reactions: wirelessnick