Fan Art No More Secrets [RoyalCandy]: Fan Art and Assets

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
To age Jeane or Phill you can use something like by Zev0.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
GladenSnake this is much better than your previous attempts, keep up the good work. Now compare it to the images of Jeane you will find in <NMS install directory>/game/images/resources and that will give you something to try to match.

Did you use blue eyes? Jeane's eye are green.

D

Deleted member 1246680

GladenSnake this is much better than your previous attempts, keep up the good work. Now compare it to the images of Jeane you will find in <NMS install directory>/game/images/resources and that will give you something to try to match.

Did you use blue eyes? Jeane's eye are green.
I understand that you probably know a lot about this game , but it is what color eyes I can choose myself , thank you

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Ah, not episode 1, it is in the intro. It is actually an MP4 file, game/images/video /i14.mp4. It is a very simple animation, only the background moves not the character nor the amount of white substance.

I am sure it is likely a DAZ image using Animate or Animate2 plug in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swampfire25

Swampfire25

Mar 6, 2019
Ah, not episode 1, it is in the intro. It is actually an MP4 file, game/images/video /i14.mp4. It is a very simple animation, only the background moves not the character nor the amount of white substance.

I am sure it is likely a DAZ image using Animate or Animate2 plug in.
Thanks for clarity that!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It's been a while since the VN was updated, figured this was the result of their night of passion. The dildo will show up in all sorts of places, you never know where it may be.