4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, i have a question ... I place the incest patch in the /game folder but when i launch the game i don't have a main menu, just an error and if i click on ignore well the game is launching. Someone can help me please ?

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Hi, i have a question ... I place the incest patch in the /game folder but when i launch the game i don't have a main menu, just an error and if i click on ignore well the game is launching. Someone can help me please ?
Are you dropping the whole patch folder into /game, or just the folder's contents? You need to put the whole folder in there.

Reactions: DonStark

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok just to get it right ....
in part 2 all our choice should have an effect now , and take consequenzes
it hast 1.29gb size
and erm.. than its just 2 choices...no effect on anything...1x baning the sister,1x the other girls.. and some dialogques with dad, and playing with MC 18 hours on his pc ....
so overall i needed 1min 30 sek to be done .....
thats all ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No More Secrets [v0.10.2] [RoyalCandy] (2.1 GB rar pc source)
453 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.11 Compressed & Patched + Scrappy Walkthrough & Gallery Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I don't have a lot of time this evening, but wanted to do my usual edits to Episode 10, here is the NOT hinted edit of episode 10 for fluency and grammar correction.

Just copy this over the existing ep10_convs.rpy located in the /game subdirectory. Make sure it is named ep10_convs.rpy

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Why no Mega link? The ones provided are too damn slow and unreliable. The last couple of times I tried to download this game (Uploadhaven & Anonfile), the link got severed due to some server issue? Please provide Mega links so I can download in like 20 minutes or less. Thanks.

Reactions: KarayHue

Nosket

May 25, 2018
No More Secrets [v0.10.2] [RoyalCandy] (2.1 GB rar pc source)
453 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thanks for the compressed version. You can upload this too in zippyshare?

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes