4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Nope. I'd say - let's keep this 5 day pause. Impatient ones can go 40$ route. And those who cannot or don't want to pay - wait. It will sweeten the deal for dev so he will keep his motivation to provide the great stuff. And everyone will enjoy the playing if not today, then by the end of next week.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nope. I'd say - let's keep this 5 day pause. Impatient ones can go 40$ route. And those who cannot or don't want to pay - wait. It will sweeten the deal for dev so he will keep his motivation to provide the great stuff. And everyone will enjoy the playing if not today, then by the end of next week.
I'm not quite sure you understand how piracy sites work.

You can be as nice as you want but never forget this IS a piracy site.

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
This is the update I've been waiting for, 10/10 just awesome. My only gripe is I hope in his next game he starts doing animations :)

cencco

Oct 20, 2019
i like this game, but i think new episodes after 8 episode makes kinda nonsense and its to small amount of things to do, i played till episode where you slept over with that asian girl, and then i told it was mistake. then i got next episode where you can slept with that black woman - sister of classmate or whatt. that episode was just so rush and makes so small amount of action, i dont know lets give another try to this game, but i kinda feel some rush in story mode after magneficent start, i realy liked that story and actions with party. But overall great game, just maybe linear in some point latest actions.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes