4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Yes the black outline makes it readable but the lack of a textbox is still straining on the eyes. I get what you're going for but the black outlines is just smaller and thinner and thus harder to identify in an artwork rather than just text on a high contrast box. Almost no game does this by default because it's a really bad idea.
Thanks for suggestions I will make a port with textbox. I'll try to upload it tomorrow if possible

Reactions: rKnight and taler

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Morning guys,
The work on the second part of the No More Secrets game is almost done. There are just a few more scenes to prepare, but a bunch of them still need to be rendered, however if everything goes well next week you shall get the second part of the tenth episode.
This next episode is mainly focused on the relationship between Brian, Lizzie and Vanessa, but it will also contain a few sweet scenes with Amie and Nichole too.
That being said, I shall get back to work now.
Best regards,
Jason
e10a10_015.jpg

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020

Morning guys,
The work on the second part of the No More Secrets game is almost done. There are just a few more scenes to prepare, but a bunch of them still need to be rendered, however if everything goes well next week you shall get the second part of the tenth episode.
This next episode is mainly focused on the relationship between Brian, Lizzie and Vanessa, but it will also contain a few sweet scenes with Amie and Nichole too.
That being said, I shall get back to work now.
Best regards,
Jason
View attachment 524134
Wow nice :)
There was conversation between Mc and Nichole about marriage isnt this gona happen >??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steinchen

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets [v0.10.1] with Walkthrough+Gallery mod
(With Transparent Textbox)
(Without Transparent Textbox)

For more info on mod - No More Secrets [v0.10.1] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]
Added Quick Menu
Added Transparent Textbox
Added Hide Button
Incest Patch

Thanks to Abhai (for compressed version) and scrappy (for mod)
Yes the black outline makes it readable but the lack of a textbox is still straining on the eyes. I get what you're going for but the black outlines is just smaller and thinner and thus harder to identify in an artwork rather than just text on a high contrast box. Almost no game does this by default because it's a really bad idea.
I have updated links with non-tranparent textbox
Enjoy

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok mz 2 cent >
this is one of the much better games, than the scamming crapp arround atm.
there are plentz of games i trzed, and plazed, and not manz of them end up wiht a perma spot on my SSD.this one will be
i had fun playing it, i lought, and on some point i just dropped even some tears out.
i hope there will be more updates, because i wanna see how the storz about jane is going on , and because i wanna see more content with her.
the onlz thing i was missing so far was an option, to tell the girls iam not interested in them .

this game is awesome, and right now i just plaz it a 2nd time, just to take the other options in it.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
ok mz 2 cent >
this is one of the much better games, than the scamming crapp arround atm.
there are plentz of games i trzed, and plazed, and not manz of them end up wiht a perma spot on my SSD.this one will be
i had fun playing it, i lought, and on some point i just dropped even some tears out.
i hope there will be more updates, because i wanna see how the storz about jane is going on , and because i wanna see more content with her.
the onlz thing i was missing so far was an option, to tell the girls iam not interested in them .

this game is awesome, and right now i just plaz it a 2nd time, just to take the other options in it.
You seem to have replaced all the "y" with "z".

IDK how but you did.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You seem to have replaced all the "y" with "z".

IDK how but you did.
Probably switched the keyboard layout from international (QWERTY) to german (QWERTZ).
It happens to me weekly with W10 (from my local to the english one), there must be some odd key combination that switches it automatically.

Reactions: voldybuff

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
Probably switched the keyboard layout from international (QWERTY) to german (QWERTZ).
It happens to me weekly with W10 (from my local to the english one), there must be some odd key combination that switches it automatically.
It's Alt + Maj (now you know how to reverse faster ^^)

Aug 6, 2018

e10n9_017.jpg
Morning guys,
Second part of the 10th episode is more or less complete. The are only a few renders that I had to rework and now I'm waiting for the machine to render them, so most probably the release will be tomorrow if everything goes well, if not then the day after tomorrow. I already tested everything so it should be fine.
That being said, thank you for being patient.
Best regards,
Jason

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
How in the world i mow the lawn? i just click aimlessly around the house and i have no idea what to do, i'm stuck.

Edit: i finally i figured out what to do in the end....

Last edited:

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
This dev is the best in the biz for following a release schedule, just wanted to say. looking forward to the update! If someone could @ me when it drops :)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes