4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

taler

Oct 5, 2017
How many hours of content is there so far? What does Part 1 mean? Only part 1 of many parts started?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
How many hours of content is there so far? What does Part 1 mean? Only part 1 of many parts started?
Part 1 of 3(2 + epilogue IIRC) of episode 10, which is the final episode.
The epilogue is a separate chapter. This is part 1 of 3 of episode 10, then there will be the epilogue episode that will be divided into multiple updates as well, probably at least 4.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.10.1.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you incorporate the walkthrough mod or give some advice on using it with your android build?

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets [v0.10.1] with Walkthrough+Gallery mod
(With Transparent Textbox)
(Without Transparent Textbox)

For more info on mod - No More Secrets [v0.10.1] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]
Added Quick Menu
Added Transparent Textbox
Added Hide Button
Incest Patch

Thanks to Abhai (for compressed version) and scrappy (for mod)

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of No More Secrets [v0.10.1] with Walkthrough+Gallery mod

For more info on mod - No More Secrets [v0.10.1] Walkthrough+Gallery mod [scrappy]
Added Quick Menu
Added Transparent Textbox
Added Hide Button
Incest Patch

Thanks to Abhai (for compressed version) and scrappy (for mod)
Any chance you can make the transparent textbox optional or turn it off? It's actually really hard to read.

Reactions: Xaøs

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Any chance you can make the transparent textbox optional or turn it off? It's actually really hard to read.
I just checked and it was perfect for me I made black outline for text just to make it readable with a transparent textbox.
Can you send me a screenshot if its serious issue I'll surely change.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I just checked and it was perfect for me I made black outline for text just to make it readable with a transparent textbox.
Can you send me a screenshot if its serious issue I'll surely change.
Yes the black outline makes it readable but the lack of a textbox is still straining on the eyes. I get what you're going for but the black outlines is just smaller and thinner and thus harder to identify in an artwork rather than just text on a high contrast box. Almost no game does this by default because it's a really bad idea.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Yes the black outline makes it readable but the lack of a textbox is still straining on the eyes. I get what you're going for but the black outlines is just smaller and thinner and thus harder to identify in an artwork rather than just text on a high contrast box. Almost no game does this by default because it's a really bad idea.
Thanks for suggestions I will make a port with textbox. I'll try to upload it tomorrow if possible

Reactions: rKnight and taler

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Morning guys,
The work on the second part of the No More Secrets game is almost done. There are just a few more scenes to prepare, but a bunch of them still need to be rendered, however if everything goes well next week you shall get the second part of the tenth episode.
This next episode is mainly focused on the relationship between Brian, Lizzie and Vanessa, but it will also contain a few sweet scenes with Amie and Nichole too.
That being said, I shall get back to work now.
Best regards,
Jason
e10a10_015.jpg

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020

Morning guys,
The work on the second part of the No More Secrets game is almost done. There are just a few more scenes to prepare, but a bunch of them still need to be rendered, however if everything goes well next week you shall get the second part of the tenth episode.
This next episode is mainly focused on the relationship between Brian, Lizzie and Vanessa, but it will also contain a few sweet scenes with Amie and Nichole too.
That being said, I shall get back to work now.
Best regards,
Jason
View attachment 524134
Wow nice :)
There was conversation between Mc and Nichole about marriage isnt this gona happen >??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steinchen
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes