4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations royalcandy on being one of the winners in the contest! I love No More Secrets. I am a little sad it is wrapping up shortly, but I am anxiously awaiting what you plan on doing next.
U guys got any idea how many more episodes hes gonna make? Or is it episode 10 part 2 which gonna be the last one?

mdk2100

Feb 4, 2019
1577918556884.png I love her hair cut. You do not see many that way in the majority of games. Prago updates please.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
U guys got any idea how many more episodes hes gonna make? Or is it episode 10 part 2 which gonna be the last one?
Episode 10 is divided into 3 updates (the first is already released). After that there'll be the epilogue episode that will also divided into multiple updates (it should be bigger than the other episodes). My guess is 6 more updates.

Reactions: Upshalli and D Dog

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The past few updates have been nothing but sex slideshows and they feel forced in for the sake of it instead of happening naturally has the story progresses. It doesn't help that the sex scenes are mostly just bad or bland, with limbs floating, backgrounds changing by frame or characters feeling stiff in the transition...It shows a total lack of care compared to the earlier content.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
The past few updates have been nothing but sex slideshows and they feel forced in for the sake of it instead of happening naturally has the story progresses. It doesn't help that the sex scenes are mostly just bad or bland, with limbs floating, backgrounds changing by frame or characters feeling stiff in the transition...It shows a total lack of care compared to the earlier content.
Seems it's the people want, due the comments and votes.
This game has had so many changes since its inception because of people opinion could hardly be recognized now. I don't think this product was the original idea.
Taking feedback into account is fine, but changing everything because of it isn't good, in my opinion.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Seems it's the people want, due the comments and votes....
I doubt that.
Supposedly, if that was true, and people realy wanted such a rushed sex/ruined game, even some less skilled devs wouldnt "handle" that request this badly.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
saw this already, and it has nothing to do with this "discussion".
this once was a good game, it is ruined now.
words circulating around here due to dev switching to other projects, and/or due to mc "being so ugly/repulsive" for "players"..
nevermind, in my opinion it is damn shame to not end this very good game properly, whatever the real reason behind that is.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Decided to check this out for the first time after seeing all the votes the developer got from the forum Christmas contest. I was aware of this game before when it was an UNITY game, but i had all forgot about it since i’m not a fan of UNITY :whistle:. It now being Renpy enticed me more, along with the help of the Walkthrough Mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the last 2 episodes, it did feel like the sex scenes escalated quickly (not a problem for me, just saying) as the main focus, instead of focusing on having Brian learn more secrets and trying to solve the quests for the “Mysterious Package“ with the Daphne & Phill affair (that lucky bastard, lol) and “Spying School” with the teacher & Brian deleting the locker-room videos of himself, the father prison issue, or even the missing girl Natalie.

I don’t know how different the game is without the patch, but in it Brian knows Jeane & Lizzie are his mother & sister, but he doesn’t points out to acknowledge that Amie is his cousin, despite Amie being Lizzie's cousin too.

For the character sheet, will every character have a secret? If not, maybe separate them from the ones who will.

Reactions: Hermit76

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is what you get when a Dev throws up 10+ women and girls in a game, hoping the public will find some of them pretty and stick around for them.
This time most girls got found attractive enough, so good shot from the Dev I guess.
But now there are soooo many variables when it comes to sex and relationships with the MC and (multiple) girls/women, that the game becomes almost impossible to give each and every one of those possible variations an ending that makes sense, satisfies the Patreons and of course, without leaving any loose ends at the same time.

At least this Dev realized this problem and decided to just cut things short, power through and finish the project instead of abandoning (or milking) it like a lot of other Dev's would have. Yeah, the story suffers a bit from it but in my eyes it still beats all the piles of floppy wank-thrash that get put up here.

Reactions: Pinsel

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow...a lot of negativity on here.

I loved this game before. I had hoped that it would continue for a while still.
Sad that it's close to the end. Update was short and sweet.

I feel there is a lot more story to tell...The game is ending, but there is probably half a game worth of story left with all the girls. How much can still be done just with Nicole alone?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hello guys,

For the last two weeks I've been taking a short break, but I'm back and determined to give you a good game.

The second part will come by the end of this month.

Best regards,
Jason

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Man this is one of my favorite games in terms of writing characters and interesting/fun events. But you can clearly tell the game is being rushed to the finish now, the character interactions are all sped up there is no chemistry and the teasing that i loved so much about this game is gone...

It's a shame, maybe the dev can salvage it but i don't think rushing the game was the right choice...

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes