4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
the game is ending? when?
If I had to guess this episode could very well be the last. I mean it does sound like it will be the last one especially from the title of the episode.

Though oddly enough a good part of me is actually hoping that somewhere along the lines of this game that there will be some consequences if you have another path open when you are dating some girl exclusively. While it is obvious some won't care.

(The teachers and even Rene's brother for example since they aren't after you exclusively.) Others like Amie for example could hold this consequence especially after you learn her lover was cheating on her and you do it to her. Not sure about Jeane though seeing as she like herself is in a marriage albeit and unhappy one.

Reactions: Notretsam

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
- Amie is a fun character. One thing she brought Brian to the potential threesome and then got upset at him for being interested. I know she has trust issues but I have a feeling in a later episode some of the secrets (lovers) Brian has are going to blow up in his face and how will she react then.
I had a similar feeling about Amie like why play these games of not calling or contacting you and then test your loyalty by offering a threesome. I found the blonde chick's lines to be hilarious on the plane saying "Amie you got a real keeper here" :WaitWhat:. Like I was really going to bang her best friend on her boyfriend pilot's borrowed plane. They must really think low of the MC's IQ and if Amie took half of this effort in the past she could have easily caught her cheating ex-boyfriend on her own.

With that being said this was a good update and looking forward to how the story ends up.(y)

Reactions: LegendKing23

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
If I had to guess this episode could very well be the last. I mean it does sound like it will be the last one especially from the title of the episode.

Though oddly enough a good part of me is actually hoping that somewhere along the lines of this game that there will be some consequences if you have another path open when you are dating some girl exclusively. While it is obvious some won't care.

(The teachers and even Rene's brother for example since they aren't after you exclusively.) Others like Amie for example could hold this consequence especially after you learn her lover was cheating on her and you do it to her. Not sure about Jeane though seeing as she like herself is in a marriage albeit and unhappy one.
After this episode (episode 10, divided into 3 updates) there'll be an epilogue episode (also divided into several updates).
thank you to you both

I really like the sound of this, it's obvious when playing the game RoyalCandy has had a clear plan and it been well thought out since they started VN. Am very impressed and since the final update is split into 3 parts + epilogue, it suggests there could be a variety of endings as well.

Also, do think there potential in this NMS world for some spin-offs story with characters.

Reactions: Cico8

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

lofuy

Apr 25, 2017
My previous post said that the incest patch doesn't work. It did a mistake because i don't pached the game correctly i put the content of the patchs folder in the games folder but it has to be folder of the patch in the game folder to work correctly

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Just wish the Jeane sex scene didn't come across as such an after thought.

Like it would have been better for a sex scene to occur on the night of the dinner party with all the foreplay leading up to it, rather then just "surprise- office sex".

Adam Silver

Jul 24, 2017
After talking with Jeane and Amie in the kitchen, when I click this happens:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/Patch.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/Patch.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.10.1
Wed Jan 01 14:23:16 2020

Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Reactions: Lekh monster

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
After talking with Jeane and Amie in the kitchen, when I click this happens:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/Patch.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\admin\Videos\NBA\Royal Candy\No More Secrets 0.10.1\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.10.1
Wed Jan 01 14:23:16 2020

Can anyone help me? Thanks!
just install i-patch properly (read instructions), and it should be solved hopefully.

Reactions: Adam Silver
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes