4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Razield

Nov 12, 2017
The patch isn't official, not made by .
I am aware, however it would still be nice as at the present time it just kicks you out of the game and back the the main menu. The remark was meant as a possiblitly to consider by Royal, maybe a preview of the next patch or a flexing of the preverbial graphic design muscle, giving a spin on a character we know, a princess/goth ver of one of the girls for example.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
View attachment 451349

Overview:
The whole thing began a few years ago when Brian's mother had died. She was sick, but he had no idea, she and his father kept it a secret. After she died his father started to drink heavily. One night the cops came to Brian and told him that his father won't come back soon so he'd better stay with a relative. When I found this he did his best in finding out what happened to his father but no luck. A few days after the cops came to his door, Phill, the principal of the high school where Brian was a student came to him and told him that he could live with him for a while. While living with Phill, Brian did plenty of bad stuff, but in the end, things got better.
The main purpose of the player will be to find out why is his father in prison while his second goal will be to find out what everybody hides. Everybody has secrets and your job is to find them. Some characters have big secrets while others not so big.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-22
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: RoyalCandy
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1 Part 1
Fan Art Thread: Here
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - *ANDROID

Patches:
Extras:
FAN BUGFIX - - - WALKTHROUGH MOD
Thanks to Derived for the links!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 235266 View attachment 235263 View attachment 235264 View attachment 235265 View attachment 235272 View attachment 235271 View attachment 235269 View attachment 235267 View attachment 235270
View attachment 292739 View attachment 292742 View attachment 292744 View attachment 292745 View attachment 235268 View attachment 292752 View attachment 292754
Trying to download the MacOS version with 'Uploadheaven' leads to: "the file download - NoMoreSecrets.dmg is infected with Adware.OSX.Bundlore"

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
No idea about MacOS, but be sure to click the correct Download Button and not some ads if any in the file hosting website.
Dear, thank you for your swift reaction.
I did exactly as you recommended. Just to be absolutely sure I did it again and clicked in the bullseye of "Download Now" with sadly enough again exactly the same effect.
Thank you and enjoy your Xmas!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just one thing i wish the dev would do, book mark the end of the patch. Just kept getting to the end of the scene and (cos of mod patches) just kept getting kicked out of the game.

A simple "you should save here" screen would be amazing.
The patch isn't official, not made by .
Neither the incest patch nor my unofficial bugfix patch have nothing to do about how a version of the game ends without any warning

this error is popping up in ALL of anastasia's dialogues...
I don't remember having this problem and I can not find anything in the code of the last version that could possibly cause this.
Have you been using Ren'Py console to set values to some variables or something? Or are you using some other patches than the IC patch or my bugfix patch?

Could you please open Ren'Py console and just type in there:

anastasia

What is the answer that Ren'Py gives you?

Aug 6, 2018
Just one thing i wish the dev would do, book mark the end of the patch. Just kept getting to the end of the scene and (cos of mod patches) just kept getting kicked out of the game.

A simple "you should save here" screen would be amazing.
Neither the incest patch nor my unofficial bugfix patch have nothing to do about how a version of the game ends without any warning
If by word patch Razield want to say game version 0.10.1, then i understand wrong.
Yes, it would be helpfull if were a warning.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
As i loved the few first chapters, the last 2 was quite disappointing... not about H content but storywise. I have the impression that we have a succession of sex scenes and not much story or even free roam. That was my 2 cents coming live :D

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so it says were supposed to find out the secret of Jeane in Esp5 before 6 but in the walkthrough, it says nothing about finding out the package how and when do we find it out im about to end 5

so about following the damn guide, I did not learn anything about Jeane secret and what little free roam I did when I click on Jeanes door I get an error code and when I ignore it a few times it lets me in but I can't do anything in the room

i think you have to download the incest patch to find her secret. that's how i found out.
If the installation is correct you should see a heart on the right corner in the menu.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 224, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/script.rpy", line 25, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.9.1
Wed Dec 25 21:55:00 2019
the reason im on 0.9.1 is because there's no MEGA download for
v0.10.1

If the installation is correct you should see a heart on the right corner in the menu.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'patch/images/splashscreen.jpg'>:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\F95Zone\No More Secrets\NoMoreSecrets-0.9.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
No More Secrets 0.9.1
Wed Dec 25 21:55:00 2019
after every update, I'm always greeted with this after the two opening splash screens and when I get in-game and hit the main menu I get it

sounds like im not missing much from a few comments and with this menu error i keep getting guess im done with this game

so no one has a download for version 10? because im kinda stuck with 9 and i cant use the mod or the patches

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
so about following the damn guide, I did not learn anything about Jeane secret and what little free roam I did when I click on Jeanes door I get an error code and when I ignore it a few times it lets me in but I can't do anything in the room
i think you have to download the incest patch to find her secret. that's how i found out.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so the incest patch breaks the main menu without it the game runs fine i can go to the main menu with patch i get that trace error thing

The same problem here..:confused:
i found the way so after you download the zip file you have two folders
__MACOSX
patch
dont GO IN THE FOLDER (Patch) for Windows instead drag the folder INTO the game folder

I think I got it. You have to copy the folder "patch" as a whole into the no-secrets-game folder than it will work like a charm...
hahaha both found out right at the same time

but to be honest, how does the whole incest thing work they buried his mom and his mom is named Amanda Steel

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
does it end after sex scene with Amie ? or is it a bug ? after that scene it turns back to main menu screen

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
with the incest patch, nothing happens at these times

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom (no interaction)
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen (no interaction)
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the living room (no interaction)

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes