4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Well, you're wrong.
Playing with the incest patch is literally the only way to find out her secret, which is that she is the MC's biological mother.

Rythan's post also gives the background info that's available in the game, but only with the incest patch.

For clarity's sake, it's a restoration patch ('cause Paypal/Patreon), as opposed to being a mod that creates incest where there wasn't any.
where you all get that info???
i mean that would really be the first time such infos from the story would be revealed so early.
i think this secret is one of the last ones left until this update

Last edited:

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
where you all get that info???
i mean that would really the first time such infos from the story would be revealed so early.
i think this secret is one of the last ones left until this update
You need to go to the parents room and click the key on the desk when it's available and before chapter 6 for exemple :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Steinchen

Agurk

May 25, 2017
How do you get access to the incest side of the game? I installed it correctly because it has a heart it says incest in it on the top in the main menu, but when I start the game it's just landlady and friend etc.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Is the update suppose to end after you sleep after your date with lizzy?
yes that was it for this version if you are not dating amie.
if you do you take a bath or shower after the date with lizzie go to your room and then Amie comes in while you getting dressed.

DoubleV100992

Apr 27, 2017
How do you get access to the incest side of the game? I installed it correctly because it has a heart it says incest in it on the top in the main menu, but when I start the game it's just landlady and friend etc.
That`s what I also wanted to ask :(.

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
You need to do all of the below

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian. To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

*** IMPORTANT ****