4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Could it be that the secret with the envelop of Jeane and this shady guy still remains unsolved? I have it listed under quests but can´t continue with it ..?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
I played it a while ago, but I can not remember how much content there is. Can you have intercourse with the"mom"?
You can, but the scene is unfortunately rushed and a little disappointing.

Might be worth waiting a couple months before picking this up, and hope the dev puts some more time into Jeanne.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I played it a while ago, but I can not remember how much content there is. Can you have intercourse with the"mom"?
if i remember correctly the MC is NOT Lizzies brother not even his step brother and Jean is the best friend of his passed mother and phil is taking care of him because his father is in jail??
they just grew up together???

i don´t know if it is supposted to be like that and on the start of the game it tells me the incest patch is installed sucessfully.
but if that is supposted to be like that i come to think for what do we need an incest patch here???

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
if i remember correctly the MC is NOT Lizzies brother not even his step brother and Jean is the best friend of his passed mother and phil is taking care of him because his father is in jail??
they just grew up together???

i don´t know if it is supposted to be like that and on the start of the game it tells me the incest patch is installed sucessfully.
but if that is supposted to be like that i come to think for what do we need an incest patch here???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
nope i don´t think so because he would remember her somehow???
like the voice or a familiar look depents how old he was back then.
and on the first page here there is exactly the same overview.

• Love
Reactions: Marco79

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
Still don't know who is the balck guy in the phill's office and the secret of missing classmate before lizzie party

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
Is the Lizzie romance mandatory ?
I like her, but I want to be able to choose routes : I have saves where I was exclusively romancing Brandy or Stephania, and the game force me to cheat on them with Lizzie.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I guess this is the third time i will ask this and please if anyone is in contact with the dev could you ask them. Are we going to find out what happened to the girl that disappeared in episode 1.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
like the voice or a familiar look depents how old he was back then.
and on the first page here there is exactly the same overview.

No... the guy who answered you is actually 100% correct despite saying his memory was fuzzy on the events...

Jeane got pregnant at age 17 with Brian, panicked that she couldnt provide for him and gave him away to a older friend that took her and the baby in, and that was already married and stable... Later on (2 years or so) the douche that got her pregnant came back into her life, she went with him and got pregnant with Lizzie... this time she kept the baby to teach herself responsibility, and that actions have consequences...

Brian's "adopted" parents died and went to jail eventually (he was around 10-12), and Phil being a nice guy took him in... Jeanne finding out what happened, decided to try to "get close to her son" by seducing and marrying Phil (who she didnt love) to be close to her son (Brian was around 16)... She however was scared of revealing the truth to him thinking he would reject her after all this time. Thats where the story starts after the Amsterdamn incident, and Brian trying to fix his life (Brian "supposedly" at age 18).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well, you're wrong.
Playing with the incest patch is literally the only way to find out her secret, which is that she is the MC's biological mother.

Rythan's post also gives the background info that's available in the game, but only with the incest patch.

For clarity's sake, it's a restoration patch ('cause Paypal/Patreon), as opposed to being a mod that creates incest where there wasn't any.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes