4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.10.1.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you for all the android ports that you make.

Reactions: Moisst and Zueri

bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
royalcandy in the first position of Amie's sex scene the painting on the wall changes inbetween pictures, it's kinda weird but very noticeable if you move between them fast (images e10n5_011 and e10n5_012).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was very critical after the last update, but honestly good job with this update. The pace went back to the usual and I feel like the game is flowing as before now.

My game crash after this scene? Anyone can help?

Here is my log file.

Right after this scene:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
You know when Amie says she has a surprise for MC and then comes back buck naked with Julia and then begins initiating sexual contact, that kinda implies she's okay with a threesome. Its sorta a bitch move for her to get all pissy about it. I mean if the test had been Amie getting Julia to try and get MC to cheat behind her back, yeah I could see that but this was just a dick move.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so this one is titled "The Last Secret" but there are more people in the profiles page who have "Secret Unknown" than there are ones who have had their secret revealed, so.... kind of a bad title. I get it's about the Amsterdam stuff, but still.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
We're gonna have sex with Lizzie in the Epilogue if any, a shame, I don't like games in which you chase the main girl during years only to have a sex scene at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orlox and Namco15

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
I'll forever remember NMS for having the best spin the bottle/truth or dare game till date out of the many visual novels I've played. The biggest strengths have always been the humour, dialogue and character interactions. Hopefully royalcandy can nail the ending!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
another good update royalcandy ;)(y)
i hope that the next game will have animations because with beautiful renders like this it's a shame not to give a "life" to the characters :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
We're gonna have sex with Lizzie in the Epilogue if any, a shame, I don't like games in which you chase the main girl during years only to have a sex scene at the end.
The biggest flaw in this game is there are simply too many LI's, all of them are excellent but at some point it just becomes too hard to manage. I don't think any of the girls have more than two sex scenes either. It was quite tedious to advance my saves that aren't on any of the routes for this part of the update too.

I also agree with some others in regards to Amie in this update. I understand why she did it. She wants to know that Brian only wants her, she doesn't want another Keith, but she was pushing it to happen. It seemed to be a thing she wanted, its her idea and Brian was just along for the ride. and then when Brian accepts her "gift" it blows up in his face. Would've been better if she would've set a trap that she wasn't directly a part of.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Quick observation. You forget to erease *.txt fies with spoiler inside in the release.

Nothing dramatic. But keep caution anyway.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes