4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
D

Deleted member 1219921

Game could be way better if it had actual animations. The dialog box popping up during the
sex scenes is really annoying too. Still has bugs that dev needs to fix before continuing the game.
Got to the end with having sex with Amie and game starts over at the very beginning. Very annoying.

Reactions: dosenspezi

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Ok so this one is titled "The Last Secret" but there are more people in the profiles page who have "Secret Unknown" than there are ones who have had their secret revealed, so.... kind of a bad title. I get it's about the Amsterdam stuff, but still.
This is only the first part of the update. Part 2 is yet to come.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We're gonna have sex with Lizzie in the Epilogue if any, a shame, I don't like games in which you chase the main girl during years only to have a sex scene at the end.
dont worry bro, this dev is amazing, so have some faith in him, he will deliver more than 1 sex scene with lizzie, part 10 will have 4 parts.
After that ep11 and epilogue so you can guess.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Looks like my decissions weren't that good. The only scene I could find was with Cecilie and Anastasia.

Is there anybody out there, who can give me a better save? Thanks!

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I came to sort of a no choices early in the update after kitchen conversation with Amie and, uh, moving furniture for the PE teacher. No further conv possible, renders of Mom Figure and Amie kitchen and Lizzie and Vanessa in bedroom. Any options here?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That's true, the incest patch doesn't work or maybe we need another patch for this update? though there wasn't much happening with Lizzie and Jeane to need the patch still, maybe the dialogues would've been different in this update. Hopefully for the next one if we have more things to do with them.
It worked for me. During the Lizzie part, Brian referred to them as brother and sister multiple times.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes