4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
with the incest patch, nothing happens at these times

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom (no interaction)
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen (no interaction)
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the living room (no interaction)
are those the extra times is you forget to check in Episode 1?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
are those the extra times is you forget to check in Episode 1?
on Eps6 now and found nothing on Jeanes package eventhough Brian said he'll look into it tomorrow after seeing it tomorrow came and every chance i got i checked Jeanes room for a interaction and i got nothing

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
on Eps6 now and found nothing on Jeanes package eventhough Brian said he'll look into it tomorrow after seeing it tomorrow came and every chance i got i checked Jeanes room for a interaction and i got nothing
You have to discover the secret BEFORE episode 6

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
Just finished my 1st play through and I have to say I like it. The characters are different and thee does not seem to be so much repetition.

Just a few character comments:

- Lizzie, Vanessa and Brandy are just adorable and cute.
- Stephania has a surprising amount of depth. Beneath the shell is someone wanting affection and love she has been seeking it out the wrong way in the past.
- Amie is a fun character. One thing she brought Brian to the potential threesome and then got upset at him for being interested. I know she has trust issues but I have a feeling in a later episode some of the secrets (lovers) Brian has are going to blow up in his face and how will she react then.
- Jeane is the typical MILF in these type of games sexy, fun loving and kind but missing something in her life
- Phil seems like a good man but I have to say if I had a wife like Jeane I would praise her to the heavens not cheat on her. On the other hand married life can be hard so who knows.
- Stephen seems like the typical dumb ass teenage Bro that gets you into trouble but will also be there for you. Obviously thinks with his dick to much, perusing the wrong option and not seeing what was in front of him (Vanessa). He just has not had his grow up moment yet like the OD was for Brian.

Wishlist

- Would like to see more of Nichole. I would be cool if her, Brandy and Brian would hang out. I seriously doubt Brandy would want have a three way unless there is more to her then previously depicted
- I think Vanessa has more then friendly feelings for Lizzie aside from just youthful experimentation. Something in that direction could be interesting.
- I would love to see Brian and Amie/Jeane maybe making out on Brian's bed one night to have the other woman walk in on them. Neither would so much as talk to him for a few days leaving him pretty down and them one night he comes in to find them both on the couch and have them have a long talk and maybe agree to some group activities. Long shot I know.
- Have Brian talk to Daphne about Phill but not be a jerk about it
- 2 long term plot points I want more info on. Why did Brian's mother not not want him to know she was sick for so long and why was his father arrested?

Anyway looking forward to more.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
may i ask how i do that?
From the readme that is in the patch folder

To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom
Look for a key in her room when it is unoccupied during the times listed above. You should be able to figure it out from there.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
From the readme that is in the patch folder

Look for a key in her room when it is unoccupied during the times listed above. You should be able to figure it out from there.
as i mention before i discovered that Jeane was his mom during Ep1 so i dont need to worry about the other times then?

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Hey, can somebody tell does this game have already hot and erotic scenes with Jeane or Lizzie after they get closer to each other?

Sep 25, 2017
Question about the patch. I "found" the key in episode 1 between 12h40 and 14h00. Then went on with the story. On episode 4 it is written in the README files to look for the key in her chamber at 7h55 while she is in the bathroom. There is no key in her room now. I don't see it.

question is : do you find the key only 1 time and then you're done or do I need to find it at every time written in the reame file ?

This is a copy of the readme file :

To trigger the event you

need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:

- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Been playing this game recently and great work to the developer, it's a very enjoyable game to play which does have very interesting characters and the missing girl an who the big dude works for is very intriguing.

Plus I always wanted to be an ex druggie who went to Amsterdam and fucked hookers, then robbed a store and then fought in an underground fight club LOL I love the main character background.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes