4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
This update was pretty worth the wait and I can't wait to see where it's going from here on out. The only real comment I can say is that I hope RoyalCandy knows he can't just introduce a gorgeous woman like Julia and not expect a flood of requests from people. Myself included :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did anyone get anything with Amie? They were about to fuck on the plane but Amie couldn't go through with it
The Lizzie date was fun best option there is to be truthful with her.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.10.4.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.02.2020

Last edited:

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.10.1.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
good info

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Who got separate solo path saves? I got one only w/all.
Just replay from the beginning of Episode 9 then you can start making the choices to end relationships with unnecessary LI's. There have been no consequences so far in trying to collect a harem. Even ending a relationship or continuing one does not seem to affect other relationships, at least there is no logic in the episode up through the current one that indicates such. With so many girls the logic to waiting until the end to untangle the mess will be quite the feat for RoyalCandy to pull off, a lot of conditionals are needed to narrow your choices if you simply pursue them all.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
redknight00 can you update op with chapt10 part1

Windows -
Mac -
walkthrough -
First of all I want to apologize for the delay. As I was telling you I have read your complaints about the previous episode so I added more content into this episode, which took about 2 weeks of deleting and adding new text.

Last week I wanted to release the game, but unfortunately my rendering machine is not that fast as I have hoped. To get the quality you see in the renders now, most of the renders take around 2 hours, sometime less, but most of the renders in this version took 2 hours to complete. My machine finished the renders yesterday night at 4 AM.

Now let's talk about Episode 10. Up until now you did plenty of decisions. In this episode is more of the consequences of your choices, but you still get to do some choices of your own. There are going to be plenty of sex, but most important plenty of relationship development especially with Lizzie, however part I is just the beginning of a long beautiful Episode.

I hope you enjoy.

If you find any bugs, please contact me on royalcandystudio@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Jason

did not see it was already posted here --> https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-9-1-royalcandy.13673/post-2794386

(if u guys can spare a few dollars support this dev, he deserve it all (y) )

Last edited:

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Just replay from the beginning of Episode 9 then you can start making the choices to end relationships with unnecessary LI's. There have been no consequences so far in trying to collect a harem. Even ending a relationship or continuing one does not seem to affect other relationships, at least there is no logic in the episode up through the current one that indicates such. With so many girls the logic to waiting until the end to untangle the mess will be quite the feat for RoyalCandy to pull off, a lot of conditionals are needed to narrow your choices if you simply pursue them all.
Thanks

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Probably not going to happen with developer trying to wrap this game up but after that shitty test I hope there will some sex scene with Julia. Maybe as a "bad" end where mc couldnt keep any girl or just some non canon bonus. Julia or riot. :p

Reactions: BoomDaBoom

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Meridian, if you have been following along with Amie's dialog, why in the world would you think she would be into a threesome. Without even looking at the ren'py code you could tell that it was a bad choice to say yes.

And of course we need a sex scene with Julia, duh.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Meridian, if you have been following along with Amie's dialog, why in the world would you think she would be into a threesome. Without even looking at the ren'py code you could tell that it was a bad choice to say yes.

And of course we need a sex scene with Julia, duh.
I called the test shitty because I find people who do these kind of tests very unattractive in relationship context. Of course it was kinda obvious what choice was correct one but for me it doesnt make the test any less shitty.

Glad to see someone else wanting to close the deal with Julia though. In adult games if you saw a woman naked there must be an option to have sex with her, its an unspoken rule after all. Okay I just made up that rule but still, Julia or riot.:D

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
No More Secrets [v0.10.1] [RoyalCandy] (1.92 gb rar pc source)
357 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
354 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Thanks. Nice job :)

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes