4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
just finished episode 9 . its clear that author rushes story , minimum plot. just sex scenes. He wants to start new project . i suppose.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole 1st half of the gME WAS SLOW BURN ... THINGS HAD TO HEAT UP TOWARDS THE LAST EPISODES. A lot of going around them dames in circles and all those slow reveals ... Game On!

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
This is my first share, i don't know if I can juste paste the links I received by mail or if I have to reupload them.
Hopes this works thought.

Hello guys,
DOWNLOAD

Android - coming soon

First of all I want to apologize for the delay. As I was telling you I have read your complaints about the previous episode so I added more content into this episode, which took about 2 weeks of deleting and adding new text.
Last week I wanted to release the game, but unfortunately my rendering machine is not that fast as I have hoped. To get the quality you see in the renders now, most of the renders take around 2 hours, sometime less, but most of the renders in this version took 2 hours to complete. My machine finished the renders yesterday night at 4 AM.
Now let's talk about Episode 10. Up until now you did plenty of decisions. In this episode is more of the consequences of your choices, but you still get to do some choices of your own. There are going to be plenty of sex, but most important plenty of relationship development especially with Lizzie, however part I is just the beginning of a long beautiful Episode.
I hope you enjoy.
If you find any bugs, please contact me on royalcandystudio@gmail.com.
Best regards,
Jason

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It would be better for Dev to redone Episode 9 in similar way to this Episode 10 - to add more choices and more meaningful scenes, if he means to finish this once very promising game as it should and in style ;)
p.s.
I just cant get over Jeane, as one of my favorites here, being ruined by that unfortunate rushing and speeding and all that in ep9

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
This is my first share, i don't know if I can juste paste the links I received by mail or if I have to reupload them.

Hello guys,
DOWNLOAD

Android - coming soon

First of all I want to apologize for the delay. As I was telling you I have read your complaints about the previous episode so I added more content into this episode, which took about 2 weeks of deleting and adding new text.
Last week I wanted to release the game, but unfortunately my rendering machine is not that fast as I have hoped. To get the quality you see in the renders now, most of the renders take around 2 hours, sometime less, but most of the renders in this version took 2 hours to complete. My machine finished the renders yesterday night at 4 AM.
Now let's talk about Episode 10. Up until now you did plenty of decisions. In this episode is more of the consequences of your choices, but you still get to do some choices of your own. There are going to be plenty of sex, but most important plenty of relationship development especially with Lizzie, however part I is just the beginning of a long beautiful Episode.
I hope you enjoy.
Best regards,
Jason
Our hero of the day:love::love:
Thank you bro

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Glad to see that u are already compressing bro:love:
It would be better for Dev to redone Episode 9 in similar way to this Episode 10 - to add more choices and more meaningful scenes, if he means to finish this once very promising game as it should and in style ;)
p.s.
I just cant get over Jeane, as one of my favorites here, is ruined by that unfortunate rushing and speeding and all that in ep9

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No More Secrets [v0.10.1] [RoyalCandy] (1.92 gb rar pc source)
357 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
354 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If that's your first share we certainly appreciate it thanks, man. (y)

siul

Apr 3, 2017

Hello guys,
DOWNLOAD

Android - coming soon

I hope you enjoy.
Best regards,
Jason
Thank you sir :)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The dialog translation is getting better, this only has a few grammatical errors corrected and a few spelling errors. It is the Highlighted (Built in walk-through) version of the Americanized text.

Updated a second time with a few more corrections.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Same Americanized dialog as posted earlier but without any text highlighting. Made a few more corrections and removed a highlight I had accidentally left in place.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So far it doesn't look like paths are mutually exclusive, so staying on any one path doesn't seem to affect any of the other paths (at least not yet).

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
royalcandy in the first position of Amie's sex scene the painting on the wall changes inbetween pictures, it's kinda weird but very noticeable if you move between them fast (images e10n5_011 and e10n5_012).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was very critical after the last update, but honestly good job with this update. The pace went back to the usual and I feel like the game is flowing as before now.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I was finally hoping for a Lizzie sex scene but the author knowing that we like it makes us wait on purpose to make us want the situation so the patrons drop more money

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I was finally hoping for a Lizzie sex scene but the author knowing that we like it makes us wait on purpose to make us want the situation so the patrons drop more money
Yes, the game with lots of sex delays sex with one character. Makes perfect sense.
I mean, the guy literally got complaints from patrons and fans that he was rushing it, so he tried to take it slow (a dev who actually takes input from his fan base) and this is what he gets.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
If he included the date and the sex scene Amie's sex scene would've been pushed back and people would complain the update was only about Lizzie.
If he included the sex scene without the date people would complain about the game rushing into sex without any prelude (like the last update).

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Lizzie's sex scene will be in the next part of this episode.

Reactions: Gian83
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes