4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
yes my friend but $ 40 is really a lot for a part of the game counting that there is a monthly renewal
There are lower pledges. It's obvious the higher pledges will receive first, but then he release it to lower pledges too. They don't play $40 for early access. They pay because they like his product and want to support him. Early access is just his way of providing something excess to them.

Aug 6, 2018
The epilogue will be the prom night where Brian will get to have fun with every girl that has a relationship with and then, based on the decisions you've made you'll see how Brian's life is going to be for the next few years with the girl/girls he choose to live with.
So it's safe to say that is going to be pretty extensive

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wait what the final one ?? so how about all those secrets from the people arround brian ?? not all secrets where revealed yet how can this be the final chapter ?? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan
Aug 6, 2018
Wait what the final one ?? so how about all those secrets from the people arround brian ?? not all secrets where revealed yet how can this be the final chapter ?? :unsure:
The epilogue will be the prom night where Brian will get to have fun with every girl that has a relationship with and then, based on the decisions you've made you'll see how Brian's life is going to be for the next few years with the girl/girls he choose to live with.
So it's safe to say that is going to be pretty extensive
There are going to be a few scenarios. There are a few scenarios in which Brian could loose some of the girls. Not every girl in the game would like to share him. I tried to make the game as realistic as possible but with a few small unrealistic touches.

Aug 6, 2018
Also this

Morning guys,
I know it's already Wednesday, but I've been working like crazy yesterday both on the game and on my current job and didn't realised it was already Tuesday.
Anyway... I want to let you know that I hear you. I've been reading your comments and messages and I want to apologize. You're right, I'm eager to start working on the next game because I have so many good ideas and I didn't do my best with episode 9. It was a little bit rushed, but I'm going to fix that with the upcoming two episodes.
Last week I've been doing big changes on the text for Episode 10 and I'm still working on that. I've been adding more events which will lead into a more realistic and natural progress with the girls.
That being said, I'm sorry I disappointed you,
Jason
View attachment 465634
After seeing what you guys and my patrons talked about episode 9 both Episode 10 and the epilogue will have more parts because I'm adding content. No matter if it takes me months to finish the game. I worked too hard for this game and had too many sleepless night to do this game and I'm not going to ruin it in the end.

Reactions: danny slayer

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the last update took a few days to leak as well in a way it's good for the dev to make a bit of money before that happens, in fact, I think it may have been the next tier is when it leaked last.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'll wait, plenty of other stuff to play in the mean time. I do love this game though. Hopefully it will be soon.

Reactions: mvitrak
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes