4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e10a3_002.jpg

Hey guys,

I have finished all the scenes and my rendering machine is working hard, but it still has a lot of work to do. I haven't stoped it in 10 days, but there are still scenes that need to be rendered.

After that is done I'll just retouch the remaining ones in photoshop and then everything should be fine.

The gameplay for the first part is done and I'm waiting for the guy who is checking my text to finish up. We should be good by the end of the week, hopefully.

Best regards,
Jason​

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I'd say so as well it's just a pity that it's ending soon would have loved to have seen more from this.
One thing to look forward to..
RC goes on to say "..when I'll start another game I'll add animations from the start.." in a correspondence with me

Reactions: Floga

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I think I'll do the same and support. I really can't remember any other game that had me laughing this much at some of the dialogue. Only "Where the heart is" comes second. I'm now actually wondering whether there are any more comedy games similar to this (romance/sex completely optional lol).
One that had me laughing is kindred redburns, great dialog in parts but its theres straight incest if thats a problem, i'd still recommend checking that out if you haven't already

Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
One that had me laughing is kindred redburns, great dialog in parts but its theres straight incest if thats a problem, i'd still recommend checking that out if you haven't already
I actually remember trying it but didn't continue further when the game started with a straight up peeking scene which felt weird to me. Would you still recommend checking it out for the dialogue? I'm fine with incest if it comes with a lot of deliberation and/or angst like Haley's Story though.

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I actually remember trying it but didn't continue further when the game started with a straight up peeking scene which felt weird to me. Would you still recommend checking it out for the dialogue? I'm fine with incest if it comes with a lot of deliberation and/or angst like Haley's Story though.
story is alright (so far) not sure where he's going to go with it tho, i would check it out for the dialog imo, i really like haileys story too, i wouldnt say its like that, there is a twist and kind of a big one, but once that twist is gone, incest just kind of happens, uhhh give it another try if you have time, thats my conclusion lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuri L

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
story is alright (so far) not sure where he's going to go with it tho, i would check it out for the dialog imo, i really like haileys story too, i wouldnt say its like that, there is a twist and kind of a big one, but once that twist is gone, incest just kind of happens, uhhh give it another try if you have time, thats my conclusion lol
Thanks, will check it out then haha. There seems to be a dearth of VN's with funny and slapstick dialogue.

Reactions: Wesieboy56

Inmate4587

Sep 9, 2019
Is there a way to remove all the saves and literally just start fresh. I dont want any of the saved files from previous plays appearing when I go to load game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a way to remove all the saves and literally just start fresh. I dont want any of the saved files from previous plays appearing when I go to load game.
RenPy games store saves in two places on a Windows machine usually. In the "game" folder there should be a folder called saves. Delete that and you would think you got them all, right? Not quite. You will also find a copy in most likely C:\Users\"your user name"\App Data\Roaming\RenPy\"name of the game" The App Data folder is usually hidden so you will either have to show hidden files or folders or drill down to it in a search box. This is how a game can keep saves across new versions.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes