4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
After the next episode (that should be made of 3 or 4 updates) there will be the epilogue episode (also made of multiple updates). It's unknown how extensive the epilogue will be.
The epilogue will be the prom night where Brian will get to have fun with every girl that has a relationship with and then, based on the decisions you've made you'll see how Brian's life is going to be for the next few years with the girl/girls he choose to live with.
So it's safe to say that is going to be pretty extensive

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The epilogue will be the prom night where Brian will get to have fun with every girl that has a relationship with and then, based on the decisions you've made you'll see how Brian's life is going to be for the next few years with the girl/girls he choose to live with.
So it's safe to say that is going to be pretty extensive
Oh dang, I was worried this game was gonna end with a major blow up fucking Brian over, especially if we hooked up with every girl we could.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Oh dang, I was worried this game was gonna end with a major blow up fucking Brian over, especially if we hooked up with every girl we could.
There are going to be a few scenarios. There are a few scenarios in which Brian could loose some of the girls. Not every girl in the game would like to share him. I tried to make the game as realistic as possible but with a few small unrealistic touches.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
One ending I'd love just to fuck with Rene further is an Amber ending, because it would just be hilarious.

Reactions: Ilhares

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
After the next episode (that should be made of 3 or 4 updates) there will be the epilogue episode (also made of multiple updates). It's unknown how extensive the epilogue will be.
I was talking more about how many sex scenes we can expect with Lizzie not about endings/epilogues.
Some characters have several scenes because their relationship with the mc started in earlier updates, Lizzie has been let for last, so how many scenes will she has before the end?

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Hoping for a harem endings but Jeanne endings is the one I am looking forward to.
Me too about the Harem, or maybe Jeane and Lizzie, but mainly Jeane.

Long and a lot of Jeanne ending are great a solo Jeanne ending/Jeanne + daughter ending/Jeanne + 2/3 girls/Jeanne + all girls etc bottom line more Jeanne is preferable :cool:
I agree with this one too though it makes me wonder with whom would Jeane be willing to share besides Lizzie? :cool::unsure:

Last edited:

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
The girl in the hotel might be one of the potential Jeanne endings and a lot of harem endings can feature Jeanne. And I would like a Milf ending with all the Milfs if possible :p .

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Apr 16, 2019
Could someone please provide me these files:

Screenshot_2.png

I discovered too late that the incest patch and the WT mod dont work together, I had already deleted my game zip, RIP.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes