4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Brilliant
Thanks for taking the time to reply with such clear detail. I will have a crack at it and get back to you.
All the best
Cheers

Edit
Ok all sorted - maybe not exactly how you advised. Opened episode files and others in Notepad including Achievements file and went looking to match character strings/info etc. (one simple option was "you have opened an Achievement " :D ). Ultimately it was a simple matter of copying the Statement from the Achievement file ( eg "e3_WatchAmieChange") opening the consol in the game and pasting the statement followed by "= True" and hey presto achievement unlocked .

Thanks for your help - Much appreciated
Cheers

Wow. Very happy to have been a help, and happy you attempted and were successful!

Seems like the big guys sometimes try to obfuscate the code by making it complex compared to the relatively more simple answer that you seem to have uncovered. Not to take away from what you did, but to point out that obfuscation isn't always the case when it seems more complex, this is simply just OOP paradigm. Keep at it! You can execute python in the game console if developer mode is enabled and you can do some fun stuff with (you'll have to look this up in the renpy dev docs) something like renpy.get_all_labels() and renpy.jump()

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

Hey guys,

I'm sorry I wasn't to active on discord/patreon, but I had to leave for Denmark for a week. It was something related to my current job, but I'll be back tomorrow and I'll start working on the next episode. The text is already written, I just need to fix a few events, but this will not affect the update time.

The first part of Episode 10 will be released by the end of this month.

Best regards,
Jason

androm3dart

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
It feels a little rushed, and rather than focussing on secrets, we are getting all other things, but not the actual secret, about his dad. After that incest reveal, which is optional, the story hasn't really progressed apart from getting girls.

Reactions: yngve and DanThaMan

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
After that incest reveal, which is optional,
oouff thank god man, I didn't play last ep yet but a saw some comment about ''incest reveal'' and I was like 'What?! oh man... not again...'
I hope there is Brandi stuff in this one, her cuteness is better than most of the t&a material imo

Reactions: Mormont

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It feels a little rushed, and rather than focussing on secrets, we are getting all other things, but not the actual secret, about his dad. After that incest reveal, which is optional, the story hasn't really progressed apart from getting girls.
Optional and utterly pointless and unneeded.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I was a little disappointed of the last release, there was a bit of a grind in the previous releases, then, in this one, you get to fuck everyone, even the mother, I'm not complaining, it's just like the developer is trying to end this game as fast as he can, mind you, I could be wrong, but, it's just the impression I've got from this one, rushing it to the end :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1273790

so .. how many more versions of this game will be finished? 1 or 2?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope there is Brandi stuff in this one, her cuteness is better than most of the t&a material imo
I hope so as well but as I said in a previous post I reckon this will be more Lizzie based than anything she needs this update more than any of the girls, there is however the epilogue which I'm guessing will focus on who we end up choosing.

Reactions: yngve

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Morning guys,
I know it's already Wednesday, but I've been working like crazy yesterday both on the game and on my current job and didn't realised it was already Tuesday.
Anyway... I want to let you know that I hear you. I've been reading your comments and messages and I want to apologize. You're right, I'm eager to start working on the next game because I have so many good ideas and I didn't do my best with episode 9. It was a little bit rushed, but I'm going to fix that with the upcoming two episodes.
Last week I've been doing big changes on the text for Episode 10 and I'm still working on that. I've been adding more events which will lead into a more realistic and natural progress with the girls.
That being said, I'm sorry I disappointed you,
Jason
e10s1_011.jpg

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
4:
  • Episode 10 pt.1
  • Episode 10 pt.2
  • Epilogue pt.1
  • Epilogue pt.2
If it goes according to the dev's plan.
After seeing what you guys and my patrons talked about episode 9 both Episode 10 and the epilogue will have more parts because I'm adding content. No matter if it takes me months to finish the game. I worked too hard for this game and had too many sleepless night to do this game and I'm not going to ruin it in the end.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
After seeing what you guys and my patrons talked about episode 9 both Episode 10 and the epilogue will have more parts because I'm adding content. No matter if it takes me months to finish the game. I worked too hard for this game and had too many sleepless night to do this game and I'm not going to ruin it in the end.
That's a great attitude to have Royal ! It shows us you care abut this game as much as many of us did... Remember its this game that has built your reputation, abandoning it or rushing it to start a new one, could possibly hurt you (not a threat, hope you dont take it that way).

Honestly this game here is probably in my top 5 VN games on this site... Its going to down as sweet and awesome as games like Triangle, and the ones that are ending soon (Freeloading Family, Sisterly Lust).

While I am excited for your new game eventually, its this game that made me a fan of yours and a patreon.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Though I am slightly disappointed with how build up for the first sex scene with Jeanne I would say Episode 9 probably is my favorite because its the MILFS update. But like some people have said it seems rush though for me its ok but the build up for the sex scenes really is lacking in the Episode 9.

Kudos to the dev for noticing and implementing change for the better though you don't need to rush to give us an update take your time and create your perfect ending for this.

Reactions: LegendKing23
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes