4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else thinks that 9 part II feels a bit... off? Like semi-random events happening in a chain? And wasn't the MC narrating in the previous chapters? Or do I remember wrong?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
the patch is really bad 9/10 dialogs are not fixed
They aren't supposed to be "fixed". Brian doesn't know that Jeane is his mom or Lizzie is his sister until he finds Jeane's secret. and even when he does, they still ususally call each other by their names because they don't want anyone else to know.

Sep 16, 2019
A wise man said once: "the chase is better than the catch". After a very hot scene in the hotel with a lot of teasing, denying and a little play, the chase this episode was looking at het titties and saying you want her. Due to no chase, the catch didn't satisfy. That's a shame because in the beginning it's a very good VN. Now it's rushed.

Yep, absolutely. It's the hunt that makes the kill (y)

Reactions: starlord99

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You forgot the scene with Vanessa, or did you miss it ?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You forgot the scene with Vanessa, or did you miss it ?
Yea, I saw it on the walkthrough and then the CG, but I didn't get it in the game, since I may have closed her path in the past (dunno when) and I'm currently playing only one save path.
And I only post stuff I got in-game :p

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yea, I saw it on the walkthrough and then the CG, but I didn't get it in the game, since I may have closed her path in the past (dunno when) and I'm currently playing only one save path.
And I only post stuff I got in-game :p
Yeah, I thought as much :ROFLMAO:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well that was a fast but short update.
I guess I'll have to go back to episode 6 to see those 2 new scenes of Jeane.
I guess there was no other way to get Dianna into the Harem sort of speak.
Let's hope she doesn't try to get her way out of it this time.
The mc finally got one over on Rene or should I say 3 now that Amber is on board sort of.
Hope to see a bigger update next time. Things are just starting to get more interesting....peace.

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
I avoided playing this game for a long time as I kept thinking my patch wasn't working. It has such positive reviews that I decided to give it a shot anyway. The reveal was fantastic and really turned the game around for me.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes