4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just stumbled upon this game. Can anyone tell me why it's labelled chapter 9 part II. Where is part I ? Does this release contain all previous chapters ?
The current files on the OP (NoMoreSecrets-091-pc.zip, for example) have everything up until now; you don't need to worry about a part 1 or part 2 at all.

Reactions: yngve
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, any ideas if there is an Eta for next update and if there are animations planned?
I have to confess, I like the design and artwork, but sex scenes where a disappointment to be fair considering the awesome graphics.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys, any ideas if there is an Eta for next update and if there are animations planned?
I have to confess, I like the design and artwork, but sex scenes where a disappointment to be fair considering the awesome graphics.
No ETA that I can find; this just got released, so I would think at least a month. This is the dev's first game, so animations right now are 2-image ones (i.e., a blowjob animation might be just the hand at the tip of the penis and then at the other end, back and forth several times). He seems to be doing pretty well, though (over $2K/month), so hopefully things will just improve, whether in this game or in the next game he does.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
if you choose brandy you have to lose vanessa
Ultimately, almost certainly yes. For now, however, if you tell Vanessa the truth for each answer until the last one and then say "What could happen when you're the only one I could think of?", you can end up having some fun with her.

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
alright according to incest the patch in chapter 4 at 7:55 i need to go to the bathroom to check on Jeane. so i enter and i thought i need to or it will trigger some event but nothing comes up I can't even click on her. is it normal? or am i missing something?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes