4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

angella

Jan 29, 2018
Did you put the whole patch folder in the game folder, not just it's contents?
i did not put the whole patch folder into game that's why it didn't worked that time.Now it worked after putting the whole patch folder into game. T hank's for help

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hope the dev will reach the goal even though it got leaked fast. Thanks to the hero btw not complaining it got leaked fast but hoping the dev will get more $.

That being said the update is the perfect MILF update for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually kinda hoping the setting will be somewhere faraway from everyone like in Milfy City :) but still better than nothing

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Full episode 9 walkthrough?
You don't really need it in general. After visiting Jeane at work, click on your house and then the Kitchen. Later, when you're prompted to take a bath, go to the upstairs bathroom and use the Shower. When you're told to get dressed in the morning, click on the closet in your room, then go downstairs and to the Kitchen again. Most of the rest of the episode is just automatic (except for choosing sex positions / answers to questions). Oh, and these points:

Reactions: Jay 7676

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
You don't really need it in general. After visiting Jeane at work, click on your house and then the Kitchen. Later, when you're prompted to take a bath, go to the upstairs bathroom and use the Shower. When you're told to get dressed in the morning, click on the closet in your room, then go downstairs and to the Kitchen again. Most of the rest of the episode is just automatic (except for choosing sex positions / answers to questions). Oh, and these points:
Thank you so much

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Actually kinda hoping the setting will be somewhere faraway from everyone like in Milfy City :) but still better than nothing
It is still great but the setting and build up for the Jeanne sex scene lacks I guess maybe I set the bar too high since the hotel scene with Jeanne is great so I was somewhat expecting the same for the first sex scene.

Really love that part from Milfy City the build up for that is huge and the scenes and animation in those sex scenes are perfect I would probably say that update is the best with regards to Mom/Son build up to sex. Sadly the dev is looking not too hot right now with all the delays.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Very sad to see that this game nearing its end. Story had its flaws but female characters are amazingly good. I hope RoyalCandy adds sex scenes to every main character as bonus content after story ends.
I think the story overall is close to ending with the title being NoMoreSecrets so if the secrets are revealed the story plot ends.

Though that being said I think the dev could do somewhat of an epilogue updates rather than cram up all the conflict that will probably arise the final updates. Maybe one/two girl per update epilogue like what Man of the house did.

Though if the dev is tired of this game and want to make another game maybe comeback to this game later.

MaxPain

Apr 25, 2017
I just stumbled upon this game. Can anyone tell me why it's labelled chapter 9 part II. Where is part I ? Does this release contain all previous chapters ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I just stumbled upon this game. Can anyone tell me why it's labelled chapter 9 part II. Where is part I ? Does this release contain all previous chapters ?
The current files on the OP (NoMoreSecrets-091-pc.zip, for example) have everything up until now; you don't need to worry about a part 1 or part 2 at all.

Reactions: yngve
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, any ideas if there is an Eta for next update and if there are animations planned?
I have to confess, I like the design and artwork, but sex scenes where a disappointment to be fair considering the awesome graphics.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes