4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Next update will be when we finally bang Lizzie.

Speaking of Lizzie, I just made individual saves for the girls. Also made a Lizzie + Van and Lizzie + Jeane save (because they seem like plausible pairings).

Wasn't difficult, I confirmed they'll probably work as I also edited one of them to be on Ambers path (Rene's sister). I didn't do anything with her previously, but I got her content on the save in this update.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anyone got saves for solo paths (romancing 1 girl)?
If you make selections to end a relationship it has no effect on any other relationship, so even if you don't have a save you can simply end the ones you don't want without affecting the one you do want.

Currently evey relationship happens in a vacuum. That likely will not be the case in Episode 10.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.9.1.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Left u a like and I Hope that I will be invited to the 10 k party !!
By the way ! Liked your game a lot ! shure it is on clumsy babyfeet (figurative), but it has a lot of potential and also a lot of courage in it respect ! Bro
Clumsy baby feet??? I would hope not!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User #19006

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
when is the lizzy route going on, she and Brandy are my favorite girls, all the others have been dumped

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Clumsy baby feet??? I would hope not!!
Let me rephrase it (translating phareses never play out like intended) A bit rough around the edges, but sure thing you get a grip of it, And since it is your 1 proyect it`s understandable that you focus on the Tech and Graph part first.
I wanted to encourage you not to scary the hell out of you !

Edit : Pharses

Reactions: JeefZ
Oct 28, 2017
Just thinking outloud, but one thing I wish they would stop doing with these games is making the MC so short to depict he is young. Just because a woman is an adult doesn't mean they are going to be taller than a high school student. In fact, they are probably shorter or the same height at least.

m8663431

Sep 1, 2018
This is a very good game for text dialogue. Compared with other similar games, I think the author has a deep story shaping skills. I played for 5 hours and barely skipped the conversation, read the game carefully, and was teased many times. This game has a lot of female characters that have been shaped very successfully, which makes people like it (most of these games can only successfully shape only one female character)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes