4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

No More Secrets [v0.9.1] [RoyalCandy] - Original Size: 1.79GB

Download Win (330MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
did any1else think update was a little rushed or was it just me
I would assume the content in part two was already in the works and part of being rendered but required more time to be rendered so instead of just taking a whole month to put out half of an update. Half of an update for half the time. Seemed correct.

Reactions: Freezer14

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
THIS IS HOW YOU UPDATE A GAME, Best Update This Week

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018

Wow! Very fast! Thanks

Reactions: playb0y44

raveeak

Oct 11, 2019

plese any ony put android version

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017

Left u a like and I Hope that I will be invited to the 10 k party !!
By the way ! Liked your game a lot ! shure it is on clumsy babyfeet (figurative), but it has a lot of potential and also a lot of courage in it respect ! Bro

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
9 and 10 are being broken down into smaller parts so it will probably feel like that.

It's coming close to the end so he's branching the paths off.
yeah he is doing that so we can have updates cuz each chapter until the end will be kinda big.
He said so a while ago in patreon, dunno if this was posted here.

The text for episode 10 is ready, which means I'll start working on renders this week.
Some of you asked me in private for more details about the updates, the releases and so on, so I'm going to explain everything again.

The game is coming to an end and there are going to be three more episodes (Episode 9, Episode 10, Final Episode). Because this episodes are huge I wanted to write the text first and then work only on the renders for the next couple of weeks until the game is finished.

The reason I'm doing this is because usually it takes me around 2 months to come with a good episode, but that means you're going to wait a lot of time to play, that's why each episode is split in different parts.
For example Episode 9 will have three parts which will be released every two or three weeks. So most probably part 1 will be released sometime between 14th-18th of October, the second part first week of November and the third sometime in November. Then the first part of Episode 10 will be released by the end of November or beginning of December.

The game will not be finished this year as some of you thought. The game will have a few good more months of work, because I want to end things properly not to rush in, but it's getting there!

I hope this clears things up,
Jason

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Updated my inline walkthrough with more Americanized text, here are both. Please note the highlighted on does highlight options that either start or end relationships.

Since I have other things I have to do tonight I will not update Scrappy's mod until sometime tomorrow.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes