4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyed the update a lot of action we have been waiting on, but it does seem like things are speeding up rather quickly. Hoping its not just being wrapped up and that we have more too see from all involved.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
It was a little short...... but...... OMFG Stephanie, Brandy, Vanessa, Daphne and JEANE!!!! wow.... short but fuc&%ing awesome hahaha!!!

Great chapter/episode

Reactions: EthanHunt95

yorikakiha

Nov 4, 2017
I hope it will come for 2nd season, too bad if it was just end like this. Well it was great art, no so many dev thing about art. Maybe if any 2nd Season, it will be soft BDSM in all girl. Specialy jeane, "maybe you are my mom. if i want in sexual ways, you always my woman 'whose fill my desire'. That's ok for you?" -> " I guess ok, since you can't married me (mom) and it getting weird if my son got me pregnant. I can be a woman 'who fill your sexual fantasy'. I no need to jealous with your other girls (because we can't merried)"-- soft BDSM mode on. Well i like game with soft bdsm (something like in sexy dress, private woman with pride and elegance, tied up with trust and loving) but not on hard ways (something like become a whore, tattoes, piercing). Well jeane is good character, a lawyer and mom with nice body shape in heat front a man (her son). What an fantasy no tattoes, just my opinion.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
A little bit disappointing thing in the scene with Jeane, when you see all poses as shortcuts, like in movies when all great scenes were revealed in prerelease trailer.

Last edited:
Reactions: starlord99

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
MC is disgusting. Gets his dick wet maybe 8 times in the first 5 days, then decides "You know what? I think I will take a shower after all."

Good game although I wish it was more kinetic and didn't require a walkthrough to not miss half the content.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes