4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is the second game aside from Farmer's dream that I find all the girls likeable , I hope that it will not be the last that I will see Jeane getting bang just because this game is near to it's end . I feel like her scene is just an extra scene not a main event type compare to stephania scene, it feels like it's the main one, with the date, hanging out in a jacuzzi and then you know

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I've read the tags but I couldn't find if this game has bdsm or some kind of domination. So straight to the point I would like to know if this game has some kinky sttuff like that or it's more or less vanilla. The game it's still interesting to me but I recently played more vanillas like Become a Rockstar and I'm in the mood for something more kinky. So if you guys could tell me your opinion I would download it later as I have more game on my list or play it right away.

Thanks in advance.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I've read the tags but I couldn't find if this game has bdsm or some kind of domination. So straight to the point I would like to know if this game has some kinky sttuff like that or it's more or less vanilla. The game it's still interesting to me but I recently played more vanillas like Become a Rockstar and I'm in the mood for something more kinky. So if you guys could tell me your opinion I would download it later as I have more game on my list or play it right away.

Thanks in advance.
No, it's vanilla. There is a bdsm moment, but it is literally a moment. If you are looking for some kinky stuff - you can check games by Amaraine

Reactions: Mormont

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e10a4_009.jpg

Hey guys,

It's been a long week and I did plenty of work, however I will not able to release the first part this month, because there are a bunch of renders that I still need to create, however this week I finished rewriting the 10th episode and now it's twice the size it was before. The progress will feel more natural with the girls like you are used to, however you still get to have sex with the remaining girls and have fun with the ones you already had before.

First part will be released in the beginning of December and the second part will be released either before Christmas or between Christmas and New Eve.

Best regards,
Jason​

Cicko

Oct 23, 2018
here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.9.1.
  • (with incest patch)
  • (w/o incest patch)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does this contain all previus episodes, becouse 500mb is suspiciusly smal?

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
My game (with the folder placed on the instructed place since I'm on PC win) appears to me as Lizzie and Jeane instead of mom and sis but not landlady and roommate. :unsure:
ok you/Mc should call them mom or sis while he is speaking to them sometimes or talking about them.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
ok you/Mc should call them mom or sis while he is speaking to them sometimes or talking about them.
Ah ok, since they're step relations and I saw the MC calling Lizzie step-sister I thought that the patch wasn't working since step relations are not really incest since they're not related. Thanks, so I guess it did work. I'm just starting with the game and just passed their breakfast. (y):cool:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Ah ok, since they're step relations and I saw the MC calling Lizzie step-sister I thought that the patch wasn't working since step relations are not really incest since they're not related. Thanks, so I guess it did work. I'm just starting with the game and just passed their breakfast. (y):cool:
Did you install the official incest patch? This patch is quite different from the usual ones.
The game will start the same, meaning they're not family to the MC, but later on it gives you the possibility to discover a secret about Jeane and Lizzie and from then on their relation change. It's very well done and organic within the game.
Read the readme.txt file in the patch or the notes in the lewdpatcher page if you wanna know how to discover the secret asap.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I've JUST started the game, installed the mod and the incest patch, my question is, How do I know if the incest patch worked?
The patch looks just like the game if you don't activate it.

From the notes where you downloaded the patch:

If the installation is correct you should see a heart on the right corner in the menu.

This patch will add an event between Jeane and Brian. To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:
- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom

*** IMPORTANT ****
Make sure you find out the secret before episode 6
After you see the scene, the cats out of the bag, but they will not talk about it in front of anyone, it might lead to some awkward questions.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1575362615931.png

Hey guys,
I'm sorry for making you wait for the first part, but we're not done just yet.
There are still a few things left to do, so the release of the first part will be released next week, because even though I'll be finishing preparing the scenes I still need to render them and as you know most of them take around 1h30m to 2h.
There are going to be either three or four parts for this episode, depending on how much time I can allocate to this.
The first part will include :
  • a date with Cecile/Cecile+Anastasia
  • date with Lizzie
  • date with Amie
  • some small teasing with the girls in the house
That being said, I should get back to work.
Best regards,
Jason

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So this gonna be you fuck Lizzie and the credits roll?
After the next episode (that should be made of 3 or 4 updates) there will be the epilogue episode (also made of multiple updates). It's unknown how extensive the epilogue will be.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes