4.10 star(s) 185 Votes

maverick555

Dec 10, 2019
Tuesday is almost over(where I stay) but still no news about the update this week.:(
I know it's still Tuesday morning in the USA but he usually posts something on Patreon by this time.

Aug 6, 2018
final_079.jpg
Jul 14 at 10:12pm
Update Tuesday 18 - Last Episode

Hi guys,

I come with good news, bad news and awful news.

The good news are that there aren't too many scenes left to be rendered and while I was waiting for my rendering machine to do it's job I started working on my future game, which is going well.

The bad news are that the guy I hired to do the proofreading went dark and I can't get ahold of him, so if any native english speaker is interested in proof reading my text, please send me an email on royalcandystudio@gmail.com or leave a message here so we can discuss a price for this version.

The awful news are the fact that I started to work on the future game and I messed up big. For the past year, whenever I saw good prices for assets that I could use in my upcoming game I bought them so that we can have a great start with the upcoming game, however I never installed them, until this week, when I decided it's time to install all the new assets a few hundreds of GB all installed at once on my cloud. I'm using a cloud system so that I would never lose my progress and so that I and Bishop(the guys who's been helping me from time to time) be able to prepare scenes on a machine and render them on another machine and it was nice, until my cloud decided that it's time to do a resynchronization and in doing that, instead of just adding the missing files, I don't know how and why but it was deleting a bunch of files first, and adding others and it was a mess. A mess that made most of my scenes have missing files, which meant I had to stop rendering them.

For the past 5 days I let my cloud sync and here comes the strangest part. I have used 1.4 TB of space in cloud, but when it was trying to sync it stopped because I didn't had any more space. My HDD 2TB and it was full, so I had to delete everything buy a bigger HDD and restart the sync from 0, which means I won't be able to render anything on the rendering machine for a couple of days. The good side is the fact that on my laptop, the one I'm using to prepare the scenes I have all the files and I can still upload them on the server that I've been telling you about, however Daz3D (the 3d program I'm using to do the renders), is still in beta for the server rendering, which means I cannot do batch render, I have to start each scene and upload it one by one. A scene takes around 30 minutes only to be uploaded and it sucks.

I apologise for everything and I'm working my ass to compensate for everything, I'm really, really sorry for the whole mess and for the fact that it's been so long since the last release.

Cheers,
Jason

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
View attachment 730752
Jul 14 at 10:12pm
Update Tuesday 18 - Last Episode

Hi guys,

I come with good news, bad news and awful news.

The good news are that there aren't too many scenes left to be rendered and while I was waiting for my rendering machine to do it's job I started working on my future game, which is going well.

The bad news are that the guy I hired to do the proofreading went dark and I can't get ahold of him, so if any native english speaker is interested in proof reading my text, please send me an email on royalcandystudio@gmail.com or leave a message here so we can discuss a price for this version.

The awful news are the fact that I started to work on the future game and I messed up big. For the past year, whenever I saw good prices for assets that I could use in my upcoming game I bought them so that we can have a great start with the upcoming game, however I never installed them, until this week, when I decided it's time to install all the new assets a few hundreds of GB all installed at once on my cloud. I'm using a cloud system so that I would never lose my progress and so that I and Bishop(the guys who's been helping me from time to time) be able to prepare scenes on a machine and render them on another machine and it was nice, until my cloud decided that it's time to do a resynchronization and in doing that, instead of just adding the missing files, I don't know how and why but it was deleting a bunch of files first, and adding others and it was a mess. A mess that made most of my scenes have missing files, which meant I had to stop rendering them.

For the past 5 days I let my cloud sync and here comes the strangest part. I have used 1.4 TB of space in cloud, but when it was trying to sync it stopped because I didn't had any more space. My HDD 2TB and it was full, so I had to delete everything buy a bigger HDD and restart the sync from 0, which means I won't be able to render anything on the rendering machine for a couple of days. The good side is the fact that on my laptop, the one I'm using to prepare the scenes I have all the files and I can still upload them on the server that I've been telling you about, however Daz3D (the 3d program I'm using to do the renders), is still in beta for the server rendering, which means I cannot do batch render, I have to start each scene and upload it one by one. A scene takes around 30 minutes only to be uploaded and it sucks.

I apologise for everything and I'm working my ass to compensate for everything, I'm really, really sorry for the whole mess and for the fact that it's been so long since the last release.

Cheers,
Jason
Thanks for posting this, I have no problems waiting for the update for a great game.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Hahaha, The curse has pulled another one. Hopefully, this Dev doesn't pull another ICSTOR or Hopefully his Aunt he based one of his characters on stays safe and doesn't get Corona. Man Erotic game devs are some of the unluckiest people on earth always some unforeseen force that stops them from completing their games. Don't worry this one will 100% be worth it Hahaha.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Hahaha, The curse has pulled another one. Hopefully, this Dev doesn't pull another ICSTOR or Hopefully his Aunt he based one of his characters on stays safe and doesn't get Corona. Man Erotic game devs are some of the unluckiest people on earth always some unforeseen force that stops them from completing their games. Don't worry this one will 100% be worth it Hahaha.
Wait what is this about? :LOL:

KteroSaK

Aug 22, 2018
Dude... so true OMEGALUL

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I've been proof reading Ep.11 (for free I might add) and all I can say is that there are consequences for all you man whores out there. In some cases you may just get away with it but infidelity doesn't always work.

There are 16 possible endings so if you haven't already created alternative saves for different paths now may be the time to revisit and guess which ones may work. Don't ask me about the endings that do and don't work - I just asked Jason (aka royalcandy) if I could post a teaser here in lieu of the release once the images are rendered/synced and Ep.11 is ready to go.

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
I've been proof reading Ep.11 (for free I might add) and all I can say is that there are consequences for all you man whores out there. In some cases you may just get away with it but infidelity doesn't always work.

There are 16 possible endings so if you haven't already created alternative saves for different paths now may be the time to revisit and guess which ones may work. Don't ask me about the endings that do and don't work - I just asked Jason (aka royalcandy) if I could post a teaser here in lieu of the release once the images are rendered/synced and Ep.11 is ready to go.
pfff who can cheat on Brandy though

RocknRollStar

Dec 11, 2019
its a quality game , ive been able to play all 10 episodes over the last few days , if episode 11 has consequences then i think in my game Brian will end up single , i think ive had sex with every woman in the game :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Max1276 and 0liver

wweguy29

May 2, 2018

If the game is almost done with everything ready why hasn't the dev given out a release date yet? it was supposed to come out by the end of last month and now it's almost the end of the month. are you confident it will release by the end of the month?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes