4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
I started to also do some renders on a server, even though it costs a lot, but I really want to complete it.
I was wondering, is it possible to help some creators with rendering? How hard it would be to organize something like this? And also how long it would take to render one frame on, let's say, 1080ti?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
Wow. I started off hating this game.. the MC was a shallow douche, and everyone kept saying "what'd you fuck up now" so much I was starting to take it personally. I almost quit playing this game, but over time, things starting changing, characters started developing, and so much more depth and intrigue was added to the story in a way that didn't make it feel overwhelming or overly busy, that I couldn't help but find myself swept up in it. I am definitely enjoying this game now, there may still be a couple things I don't like, but you'll have that. I look forward to future updates, and can't wait to see where else this game will take us

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Wow. I started off hating this game.. the MC was a shallow douche, and everyone kept saying "what'd you fuck up now" so much I was starting to take it personally. I almost quit playing this game, but over time, things starting changing, characters started developing, and so much more depth and intrigue was added to the story in a way that didn't make it feel overwhelming or overly busy, that I couldn't help but find myself swept up in it. I am definitely enjoying this game now, there may still be a couple things I don't like, but you'll have that. I look forward to future updates, and can't wait to see where else this game will take us
Unfortunately there's only one update left and it's due any time soon. Ep.11 is Prom Night plus the Epilogues, it's going to be a big one as well with 17 possible endings. Hopefully a fitting finale.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
P4cc3r5 well I'm just now starting ep. 9, I have all of that and 10 to go, so I have a little bit of time... though I do have to say there are a lot of unanswered questions, I'm wondering how he is going to put everything together in just one episode

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
P4cc3r5 well I'm just now starting ep. 9, I have all of that and 10 to go, so I have a little bit of time... though I do have to say there are a lot of unanswered questions, I'm wondering how he is going to put everything together in just one episode
royalcandy has been working on it for a while now and said that it couldn't be split (accepted) as it ties up everything. Ep.9 & Ep.10 were split so I'm guessing Ep.11 will be at least as big as one of those as a complete episode. Hopefully the result will be a good one.

Reactions: DavidTurner

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did we play the same game? literally at the beginning of the game one of the characters Stephany literally dropped the "n" bomb. If I am wrong then my fault for taking shit the wrong direction.
Wait one word, used once is "deep down racism"? I have thousands of songs that repeatedly use that word in many of ways, not my favorite music but there is nothing wrong with rap. Unless you're Bruce Willis that is.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Wait one word, used once is "deep down racism"? I have thousands of songs that repeatedly use that word in many of ways, not my favorite music but there is nothing wrong with rap. Unless you're Bruce Willis that is.
Alright, my bad I miss worded it "deep racism" I'm not saying its a bad game but there is racism in it.

Reactions: dagarridomot

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Its a crazy thin line when creating art, what is just writing what you know and what is writing how you feel. Sadly that word and others are still used in the mean streets of Oklahoma. If i was to write a story about these streets would I include that slice of realism? No freaking clue. But just because a VN has a rapist in it or a novel has a racist in it, a murderer or even an ignorant teen doesn't necessarily mean the dev or the work is racist or pro rape and murder. Imho

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Its a crazy thin line when creating art, what is just writing what you know and what is writing how you feel. Sadly that word and others are still used in the mean streets of Oklahoma. If i was to write a story about these streets would I include that slice of realism? No freaking clue. But just because a VN has a rapist in it or a novel has a racist in it, a murderer or even an ignorant teen doesn't necessarily mean the dev or the work is racist or pro rape and murder. Imho
1. never called the dev or work is racist
2. I was implying one of the characters might be, did not make me stop playing it, in fact, I'm still playing the game
3. I'm talking about the mentality of the characters

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

shitposting69

Feb 12, 2020
The final secret is this game's release date. dude was saying it's coming soon since May. At least tell us a solid release date and move it up if you complete the renders faster. It's so sketchy to say it's been coming soon for 3 months, Soon for this dev is gonna be September.

Reactions: Higler Red

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The final secret is this game's release date. dude was saying it's coming soon since May. At least tell us a solid release date and move it up if you complete the renders faster. It's so sketchy to say it's been coming soon for 3 months, Soon for this dev is gonna be September.
A lot of devs stopped giving release dates because of people whining.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Or to scam people some more, to keep their patrons subscribed. You seem like one of those cucks who like to be blue balled every month for a single kiss scene and call the wait for that shit quality.
And you seem like a troll, but appearance can be deceiving on the interweb... unless you actually live under a bridge, in which case my condolences.

Plus hard for Ava to be blue-balled, biologically speaking. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes