4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Aug 6, 2018
final_031.jpg

Morning guys,
I come here with some progress... I've been rendering a bunch of scenes this last week, but there are still renders to be done. There are plenty so it might take a while, however to increase the speed, I started to also do some renders on a server, even though it costs a lot, but I really want to complete it.
While I'm waiting for my rendering machine to finish its work, I have started to work on the next project, because I have nothing else to do for No More Secrets, but wait. I will reveal the name of the game and a little bit of the story after this game is complete, until then, I wish you all good day.
Jason

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
rendering on a server? it would probably be cheaper to just buy a second rendering machine

Reactions: Mormont

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wtf this game on my drive but why im not adding to my watched list :FacePalm:

n sadly ive played this game n got some bad news for them loving harem route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit ; also ive giving this game an reaction n i forgot how much im gving stars, also still not adding to my watched list

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 720590

Morning guys,
I come here with some progress... I've been rendering a bunch of scenes this last week, but there are still renders to be done. There are plenty so it might take a while, however to increase the speed, I started to also do some renders on a server, even though it costs a lot, but I really want to complete it.
While I'm waiting for my rendering machine to finish its work, I have started to work on the next project, because I have nothing else to do for No More Secrets, but wait. I will reveal the name of the game and a little bit of the story after this game is complete, until then, I wish you all good day.
Jason
Thank you for sharing the "update" news with us Konstantino Spyropoul (y) :)

Last edited:

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
1594151469802.png hi guys i seen a lot of you had pics like this under their profils how did you do this ?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Just a waiting game for rendering & leaking now - nice pic of Brandy again & expect download size to be large. If only we could jump forward to near instant rendering!

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
This game would deserve some quality animations.
Character design, evolution and story are top notch. Renders too. Too bad the animations are limited to two images.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'll be glad when the update is released - so people stop asking about it without checking back a few posts or a page or two :p

Apr 5, 2018
I'll be glad when the update is released - so people stop asking about it without checking back a few posts or a page or two :p
Not that the ETAs has meant much until now anyway. Keeps getting postponed little by little :p Grinds my project manager gears a little but, but looking forward to the release and I'm sure it will be a worthy finale to a great game.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes