4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I would be interested in a "fast forward a handful of years" game. Say Brian and most of the girls went away to college and now are coming back to town, Brian is reconnecting with Steven, trying to settle into life in whatever post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'd love to see what the developer came up with in that scenario.

It would be cool if the current game ended with little synopsis for each character based on your choices and then the next game we are playing as more mature adults who have to face the consequences of their actions after a few years.
Yes this,

Reactions: MrFriendly

GarryFreshman

Jun 21, 2020
Hello, if anyone has information, tell me when 11-14 episodes will be free? A lot of time has passed since the time of ep.10. Thank u!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello, if anyone has information, tell me when 11-14 episodes will be free? A lot of time has passed since the time of ep.10. Thank u!
Did you see the post near the top of the page picture with Brandy? It has all the latest news but long story short the dev hopes to get the update out this month.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
It's almost the end of the month and there is still no solid release date. chances are it's probably not gonna come out this month.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It's almost the end of the month and there is still no solid release date. chances are it's probably not gonna come out this month.
"Patience is a virtue" is how the saying goes - there are still 8 days left as it's only June 22nd - so give him a chance ;)

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
"Patience is a virtue" is how the saying goes - there are still 8 days left as it's only June 22nd - so give him a chance ;)
I mean really if you have proper project management you can tell if you can complete a project in a week and can set a release date for yourself. I mean the treasure of Nadia devs has updates on a countdown on their website. No shame in admitting he can't complete the game by the end of the month. But it might seem scummy to wait a couple of days for the Patreon cash to come in so he gets an extra month of people staying subscribed.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I mean really if you have proper project management you can tell if you can complete a project in a week and can set a release date for yourself. I mean the treasure of Nadia devs has updates on a countdown on their website. No shame in admitting he can't complete the game by the end of the month. But it might seem scummy to wait a couple of days for the Patreon cash to come in so he gets an extra month of people staying subscribed.
Okay, quoting from the dev's (royalcandy) last update (see
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-10-4-royalcandy.13673/post-3669350 here):

"i hope you have a little bit more patience. I'm working hard to release this last episode this month, so please be patient with me. I bit off more than I could chew, so this episode was a bit of a pain in the ass."

Guess you don't trust him but he's been pretty reliable so far. If he's late, does run over and claims more Patreon cash you"d be vilified in saying so. All I'm saying is give him a chance to prove himself first with a week to go.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e11c12_013.jpg

Morning guys,

I hope you're all having a good day. Last week I've been working around 14/16 hours each day, 8 for my job and the rest for this game, but still couldn't finish the game. The amount of work I had to do for this one was really big, however I'm getting closer to finish the episode.

Most of the work is done, my rendering PC didn't stoped for about 10 days now, it's rendering day and night with 2 GPUs, so probably by the end of the month or the first week of July I'll do the release.

I want to thank you all for your nice comments and for the fact that you understand the situation, I appreciate you all.

Also when I'll do the release, first I'll do it for 40$ patrons and 5 day later I'll do it for +5$ patrons, however if you've been supporting me with 40$ at least once in the last 3 months you'll receive the game with the 40$ patrons because it was not your fault I wasn't able to deliver it sooner.

That being said, I need to go back to work and then another long night awaits me.

Best regards,
Jason​

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes