4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
He sure takes his time for this one.
That's because before the update started he said that he wouldn't be able to split it like Ep.9 & Ep.10 as it would contain the prom night and all the epilogues so it couldn't be split as paths would be messed up/broken. Originally there wasn't even a plan for an Ep.11 so it also had the be conceived, written, coded & rendered.

Give royalcandy a break as he gives regular updates on his Patreon site and others re-post them here. Be thankful at least that it will reach a proper conclusion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 671182

May 26 at 6:52pm
Update Tuesday 12 - Last Episode

Hello guys and gals,
As you know I've been upgrading my rendering rig so that I could finish all the renders for this game and be able to do animations for the next one, however I've encountered some problems with my GPUs. It seems like one of the GPUs was reaching high temperatures and the screen went black, the fans went crazy and the only thing I was able to was to kill the power, which meant I was not able to render anything the past week, but the good part was that I was still able to prepare the scenes on a different device, however that problem is gone, hopefully for good and I'm back to work.
I want to let you know that I'm not changing the text anymore, I finally reach an end I really like and I can say that the next episode is really interesting. There will be plenty of action with all the girls, however there are consequences for your actions.
The only one who can ruin your love story with a girl or make a sweet love story is you!
Best regards,
Jason
Give @royalcandy a break as he gives regular updates
Any new news?

Jan 30, 2019
So next episode is last ep
View attachment 671182

Hello guys and gals,
As you know I've been upgrading my rendering rig so that I could finish all the renders for this game and be able to do animations for the next one, however I've encountered some problems with my GPUs. It seems like one of the GPUs was reaching high temperatures and the screen went black, the fans went crazy and the only thing I was able to was to kill the power, which meant I was not able to render anything the past week, but the good part was that I was still able to prepare the scenes on a different device, however that problem is gone, hopefully for good and I'm back to work.
I want to let you know that I'm not changing the text anymore, I finally reach an end I really like and I can say that the next episode is really interesting. There will be plenty of action with all the girls, however there are consequences for your actions.
The only one who can ruin your love story with a girl or make a sweet love story is you!
Best regards,
Jason
So Acc to heading next episode is last episode?

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
So do we get a release this month or is it going to be delayed another month? it was supposed to release at the end of May

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
So do we get a release this month or is it going to be delayed another month? it was supposed to release at the end of May
Even before the GPU issue, royalcandy always made it clear that a release last month wasn't certain. The release should be soon, he always delivers

Reactions: Snugglepuff

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I'm pretty sure I have this game moving toward a chaotic event. By the end of the 10th chapter, the main character is having sex with at least 8 different women and I'm pretty sure only two of them are aware of this. I feel like this might be too many secrets for this to be a successful ending.

• Haha
Reactions: Regardie

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure I have this game moving toward a chaotic event. By the end of the 10th chapter, the main character is having sex with at least 8 different women and I'm pretty sure only two of them are aware of this. I feel like this might be too many secrets for this to be a successful ending.
The MC is the one with THE greatest secret. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know where this is heading. Every girl will find out and in the end if he has enough points, he got himself a harem because he is the greatest fuck everyone had ever... The End. I hope I'm wrong though...

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
The MC is the one with THE greatest secret. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know where this is heading. Every girl will find out and in the end if he has enough points, he got himself a harem because he is the greatest fuck everyone had ever... The End. I hope I'm wrong though...
As much as harems have some level of fantasy to me, I find that type of ending to be dissatisfying. This game has been pretty clever in a number of areas, so I prefer having to go back and play through every romantic individually with a lot of skipping to the harem bit. I can't see some of these characters being fine with it at all and Nicole already made him make the choice between her and Brandy. Still, the dog in me can't stop saying yes to every sexual situation thrown my way.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
If you played the man whore as your only save then Brian (MC) has a temporary harem and a whole lot of problems on the horizon when they find out. The only exception may be the grouping of Anastasia/Cecile/Daphne/Amber - who are just happy with casual sex. That's the benefit of reading the tags for the game and having multiple saves.

RoyalCandy has already made it clear that there will be consequences if you've been cheating - with the exception of those above, Lizzy/Vanessa and maybe (unknown) other small combinations.

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Still, the dog in me can't stop saying yes to every sexual situation thrown my way.
Thats the problem of many games, that there is most of the time none to just a little consequences if you have sex with every thing in the game. But NMS has shown that there is one character who is not ready to share him but if the MC chose her, her dilemma is the same as before. She took her best friends man...

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I understand that RoyalCandy has a lot on his plate at the moment. But then again it doesn't take long to post an update once a week, common courtesy...

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e11c15_038.jpg

Hello boys and girls,

How are you? I hope everyone is fine. We're getting closer and closer to the release. I'm sorry for taking it this long, however this last episode was a little bit of a pain in the ass, because of the amount of paths I had to cover. I know I already told you that the text was done and all, but I revisited it last week and now we have 17 different endings based on your decisions.

About the release date. I don't know how, but I'm going to finish it this month. I can't continue on like this. You've been waiting for too long and it's about time I finish this game.

About the upcoming project. I didn't start working too much on it because my main focus is No More Secrets, still I've been meeting from time to time with Bishop (the guy who used to help me on this game from time to time) and under supervision he started doing some work so that you won't have to wait too long between this game and the next one.
We already have the logo, the UI, the city, a solid idea of what the game would look like, feel like and so on, so I can say that the future looks bright. However until this game is finished I won't talk about the next game.

Best regards,
Jason​

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes