4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Aug 6, 2018
e11c13_018.jpg

Hello guys and gals,
As you know I've been upgrading my rendering rig so that I could finish all the renders for this game and be able to do animations for the next one, however I've encountered some problems with my GPUs. It seems like one of the GPUs was reaching high temperatures and the screen went black, the fans went crazy and the only thing I was able to was to kill the power, which meant I was not able to render anything the past week, but the good part was that I was still able to prepare the scenes on a different device, however that problem is gone, hopefully for good and I'm back to work.
I want to let you know that I'm not changing the text anymore, I finally reach an end I really like and I can say that the next episode is really interesting. There will be plenty of action with all the girls, however there are consequences for your actions.
The only one who can ruin your love story with a girl or make a sweet love story is you!
Best regards,
Jason

testpoke

Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 671182

Hello guys and gals,
As you know I've been upgrading my rendering rig so that I could finish all the renders for this game and be able to do animations for the next one, however I've encountered some problems with my GPUs. It seems like one of the GPUs was reaching high temperatures and the screen went black, the fans went crazy and the only thing I was able to was to kill the power, which meant I was not able to render anything the past week, but the good part was that I was still able to prepare the scenes on a different device, however that problem is gone, hopefully for good and I'm back to work.
I want to let you know that I'm not changing the text anymore, I finally reach an end I really like and I can say that the next episode is really interesting. There will be plenty of action with all the girls, however there are consequences for your actions.
The only one who can ruin your love story with a girl or make a sweet love story is you!
Best regards,
Jason
I hope this means that the game will be released in 2 weeks or so.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
View attachment 671182

Hello guys and gals,
Best regards,
Jason
Looks like Rene aint gonna be happy - good! :devilish:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Uh no, she tell MC straight up that she's only interested in having fun with his dick, doesn't want a relationship.
Yeah, in the "others" category alongside Anastasia, Cecile & Daphne - who Brian may be left with on the " man whore" path. Wouldn't complain with that group though :p

Reactions: xXwankerXx

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Are we getting the update today? Fingers crossed!
No specific mention on his Patreon that it'll be released today. Last message on May 26 was that text was finalized and he was working on the remaining renders after a graphics card went haywire - so hopefully soon, once leaked here of course.

Looks like it should be a fitting ending too with no full harem in site - as consequences are mentioned. Looking forward to both the successes and fallout at the same time. Will be sad to see it go.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No specific mention on his Patreon that it'll be released today. Last message on May 26 was that text was finalized and he was working on the remaining renders after a graphics card went haywire - so hopefully soon, once leaked here of course.

Looks like it should be a fitting ending too with no full harem in site - as consequences are mentioned. Looking forward to both the successes and fallout at the same time. Will be sad to see it go.
Is it actually possible to only fuck one person in the game? It's been awhile since I played through it so I can't remember if there are any scenes that are required.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is it actually possible to only fuck one person in the game? It's been awhile since I played through it so I can't remember if there are any scenes that are required.
Yeah - you can have solo paths for any of the girls, but the the main love interest paths are Lizzie, Vanessa, Brandy, Amiee, Stephania & Jeane. Nicole could be considered as a side love interest who's not got a full path. You can just pursue the likes of Anastasia, Cecile, Amber & Daphne but they're more interested in casual sex so I lumped them together in the same save. I'd recommend the walkthrough mod by favour just the "good" decisions for the target you're after.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah - you can have solo paths for any of the girls, but the the main love interest paths are Lizzie, Vanessa, Brandy, Amiee, Stephania & Jeane. Nicole could be considered as a side love interest who's not got a full path. You can just pursue the likes of Anastasia, Cecile, Amber & Daphne but they're more interested in casual sex so I lumped them together in the same save. I'd recommend the walkthrough mod by favour just the "good" decisions for the target you're after.
Thank you, if you use the incest patch then Lizzy and Jeane are family right? I didn't really like any of the girls that much. I actually preferred his former love interest/drug dealer but even then I really was playing because I liked the dialogue and story more than anything else.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you, if you use the incest patch then Lizzy and Jeane are family right? I didn't really like any of the girls that much. I actually preferred his former love interest/drug dealer but even then I really was playing because I liked the dialogue and story more than anything else.
With the incest mod (if triggered) Lizzie is half-sister & Jeane mom. Nicole is the former love interest/drug dealer with the not so full path

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
With the incest mod (if triggered) Lizzie is half-sister & Jeane mom. Nicole is the former love interest/drug dealer with the not so full path
Ah okay, I already was anti-touching Jeane (dead mom's friend and wife to Phil "the Guardian Angel"), Lizzie was that standard cute virgin type that is so common in games. Nicole was more interesting but if there isn't a full path that sucks. I didn't really feel like any of the girls really excited me. Well, I guess I will have to see what happens with the next update.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes