4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
With the incest mod (if triggered) Lizzie is half-sister & Jeane mom. Nicole is the former love interest/drug dealer with the not so full path
Lizzie is full sister. Jeane got back together with your dickhead dad after giving you up for adoption and got knocked up again and he split. Jeane then pursued Phill when he took custody of you when your "mom" died to be closer to her son.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lizzie is full sister. Jeane got back together with your dickhead dad after giving you up for adoption and got knocked up again and he split. Jeane then pursued Phill when he took custody of you when your "mom" died to be closer to her son.
Wow, Jeane seems like a real POS then. LOL

I mean she gives you up for adoption, gets back with your dad, gets knocked up, leaves him, has another kid that she keeps, marries the guy who saves you, never tells you that she's your mom, and then eventually wants to fuck you.

No chance we can tar and feather her, then?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Wow, Jeane seems like a real POS then. LOL

I mean she gives you up for adoption, gets back with your dad, gets knocked up, leaves him, has another kid that she keeps, marries the guy who saves you, never tells you that she's your mom, and then eventually wants to fuck you.

No chance we can tar and feather her, then?
Yes, the incest version of Jeane has some problems that some on the forum here have pointed out like you did. Brian is a forgiving soul though, as long as he gets to bang his mom. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, the incest version of Jeane has some problems that some on the forum here have pointed out like you did. Brian is a forgiving soul though, as long as he gets to bang his mom. :)
Yeah, I didn't iirc because she was Phil's wife. I think Brandy was who I went for and no one else (as much as I could)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Without the incest patch you'd be none the wiser. It's a shame it came out as it taints the game (especially Jeane) in many eyes. We can't blame RoyalCandy though as it's not his work according to the download link

Last edited:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Without the incest patch you'd be none the wiser. It's a shame it came out as it taints the game in many eyes. We can't blame RoyalCandy though as it's not his work according to the download link
How is that even possible? Did he gave the Daz model stems to someone and they built in the scenes? I cant remember those scenes being in-game without the patch, so I always believed it was an official optional taboo edition, it seems really hard work to duplicate those scenes to do a taboo edition if they werent made by Royal.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
How is that even possible? Did he gave the Daz model stems to someone and they built in the scenes? I cant remember those scenes being in-game without the patch, so I always believed it was an official optional taboo edition, it seems really hard work to duplicate those scenes to do a taboo edition if they werent made by Royal.
Dunno how - but quoted from the download link:

"This patch is not provided by RoyalCandy"

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Dunno how - but quoted from the download link:

"This patch is not provided by RoyalCandy"
He has to say that, every incest patch has to be "unofficial" because of the Patreon restrictions, but that's 99% not the case, especially when it actually has special renders to it.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
He has to say that, every incest patch has to be "unofficial" because of the Patreon restrictions, but that's 99% not the case, especially when it actually has special renders to it.
Hey - that's what I saw so that's how I interpreted it. Did you create the incest patch royalcandy ?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey - that's what I saw so that's how I interpreted it. Did you create the incest patch royalcandy ?
He can't answer that. Supposedly Patreon actually goes through websites such as this one looking for evidence of devs trying to circumvent their restrictions. Every dev that has created a game where an incest patch exists has to deny any knowledge or support of those patches. It's why I believe all dev's should just have the player state the MC's relationships at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Like I said a couple of post back - that's what I saw so that's how I interpreted it
And that's how it looks at first, but if you think about it more, you can add 2+2 together. RC can't claim ownership to the patch anywhere, otherwise Patreon bans him for deliberately ignoring their TaD, cutting him off from his income, but the patch itself isn't the usual script file where the friend and landlady gets renamed to mom and sis. It has several additional renders, which can't be made unless you have access to the same exact assets that the game has, and it changes Jeane's profile as well.

Reactions: MrFriendly

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
And that's how it looks at first, but if you think about it more, you can add 2+2 together. RC can't claim ownership to the patch anywhere, otherwise Patreon bans him for deliberately ignoring their TaD, cutting him off from his income, but the patch itself isn't the usual script file where the friend and landlady gets renamed to mom and sis. It has several additional renders, which can't be made unless you have access to the same exact assets that the game has, and it changes Jeane's profile as well.
Fair enough - wasn't up on Patreon rules re incest other than directly on their site, due to games like Dating My Daughter

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Anybody else pass Miss Whywhore (Whymore) onto by telling her to bonk Harry at the Prom instead. Did so because didn't like the character & thought it would be funny :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes