4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 687412

Hello boys and girls,

How are you? I hope everyone is fine. We're getting closer and closer to the release. I'm sorry for taking it this long, however this last episode was a little bit of a pain in the ass, because of the amount of paths I had to cover. I know I already told you that the text was done and all, but I revisited it last week and now we have 17 different endings based on your decisions.

About the release date. I don't know how, but I'm going to finish it this month. I can't continue on like this. You've been waiting for too long and it's about time I finish this game.

About the upcoming project. I didn't start working too much on it because my main focus is No More Secrets, still I've been meeting from time to time with Bishop (the guy who used to help me on this game from time to time) and under supervision he started doing some work so that you won't have to wait too long between this game and the next one.
We already have the logo, the UI, the city, a solid idea of what the game would look like, feel like and so on, so I can say that the future looks bright. However until this game is finished I won't talk about the next game.

Best regards,
Jason​
First, thanks for sharing with us Kingvlad (y)
I said god damn (what a rush ;) :ROFLMAO:) 17 endings:eek: O-boy we get to play through it at least a couple of times hehe :LOL:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I seem to recall I have 3-4 pages of different saves, good & bad - so hopefully I'll get most or all of the 17 :eek:o_O. I guess when the walkthrough is also updated we'll see what they are.

Reactions: MrFriendly

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
-will this episode able to answer all the question that has been around for some updates ?
-will any of these character make any cameo in upcoming games ?
-can MC be somewhat not a dick in the final update ?
-can my pp handle so many endings ?

Find out next on DRAGON BALL Z...

Mar 11, 2019
hoping for the harem ending which to me is always the best ending, I don't see how that's a bad ending. sure try it in real life and you might die .-. but this is a game not real life.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
hoping for the harem ending which to me is always the best ending, I don't see how that's a bad ending. sure try it in real life and you might die .-. but this is a game not real life.
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed as the dev (RoyalCandy) has already confirmed there isn't a harem ending and the game's tag's doesn't include harem. There are mini-harem's such as Lizzie/Vanessa, Anastasia/Cecile and who knows there maybe more but no full harem.

Just because it's an adult game doesn't mean it has to be a harem one - like My New Family, WVM and Sisterly Lust where you can craft your harem as you see fit. Other games deal with life simulations as well such as this one - where if you make the wrong choices and play the "man whore" or cheat there'll be consequences due to whether the girls are open to sharing or not.

I'd imagine it's damn near impossible to write a combined harem & non-harem game due to the complexity of the character realationships it would involve.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Am i the only one find that the MC looks like a young version of Cillian Murphy ?

Aug 6, 2018
e11c11_009.jpg

Jun 16 at 5:38pm
Update Tuesday 14 - Last Episode

Hello guys and gals,

How are you doing? I hope you're doing fine. The past week I've been working on the renders. A big part of the renders are done, however there is still work to be done.

I hope you have a little bit more patience. I'm working hard to release this last episode this month, so please be patient with me. I bit off more than I could chew, so this episode was a bit of a pain in the ass.

Anyway, the release is getting closer and closer.

Best regards,
Jason

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
anyone else have a weird issue where the game will say "you unlocked an achievement" but then you go to achievements, and nothing new has unlocked? It has happened to me 3 times now..

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes