4.10 star(s) 186 Votes
Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 663192

Hello guys and girls,
Sorry for not writing last week, my rendering machine was in service. I've been doing some upgrades to it, so that I can finish this episode. Plenty of renders took about 2 hours so I had to upgrade it, because it was on non-stop. So for a few days I haven't been able to work, but I'm getting closer to the release.
I hope you still got some more patience in you, if you don't, I understand and I'm really sorry. If I manage to release the game this month it will be nice, however if not, everyone who supported me in this two months will get the game even if they stopped the pledge.
That being said,
Take care!
A finished game? That's a rarity here. I am glad that one of the good games is coming to an end. I will be looking forward to what the have in store for the future. (y)

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
There is!! The dev said it some time ago. It revolves around a girl who was supposed to attend the party and got kidnapped in one of the earlier chapters
Thats less of a sequel more of 'Game set in the same universe/shares characters'
Sequel for me would be same Brian and most of this cast... i mean not like we are going to get tired to these fem chara's

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thats less of a sequel more of 'Game set in the same universe/shares characters'
Sequel for me would be same Brian and most of this cast... i mean not like we are going to get tired to these fem chara's
I would be interested in a "fast forward a handful of years" game. Say Brian and most of the girls went away to college and now are coming back to town, Brian is reconnecting with Steven, trying to settle into life in whatever post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'd love to see what the developer came up with in that scenario.

It would be cool if the current game ended with little synopsis for each character based on your choices and then the next game we are playing as more mature adults who have to face the consequences of their actions after a few years.

Reactions: HonoredEx

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Just give me the worst ending already. Up to the point were the punk girl talks about Brandy I had no idea that going for every girl might have consequences. It felt kind of expected to go for all the girls. Which might be because I used the Walkthrough mod. Well c'est la vie.

Reactions: alex13_zen

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
I hope after the game is finished. The dev can somewhat do the animation so we canplay and enjoy the game once again.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
So, at which point do you have to be faithful in order to get a good ending? Will I get screwed over if I fuck for example, Nichole, the first time she's introduced? That wouldn't be cheating since the MC isn't in a relationship with anyone.

Last edited:

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
A finished game? That's a rarity here. I am glad that one of the good games is coming to an end. I will be looking forward to what the have in store for the future. (y)
thats not quite true alot of games get finished some endings we like some we dont but they do finish theres a small minority that dont get finished

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I never played without incest patch, but AFAIR Phil is no one father, when Brian discovers that Jeane is his mother he then discovers that Lizzie has the same parents he has. It was in the same documents.
OK, well I am going to replay the whole thing when the conclusion comes out so I can learn about it then. I must be mixing it all up.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I never played without incest patch, but AFAIR Phil is no one father, when Brian discovers that Jeane is his mother he then discovers that Lizzie has the same parents he has. It was in the same documents.
I understood your answer.
So Brian & Lizzie is a real brother, right?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Isn't Lizzie Phil and Jeane's kid? And with the incest patch Brian is Jeane and the dad's kid

Am I wrong?
You are. Jeane married Phil a year after Brian's mom died and his dad got into prison, she already had Lizzie by that time. In the incest version, it's revealed that Jeane went back to the guy who's Brian's real father, only to have the same result again (him leaving her).

I understood your answer.
So Brian & Lizzie is a real brother, right?
In the incest version yes.

Reactions: yunmaster

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You are. Jeane married Phil a year after Brian's mom died and his dad got into prison, she already had Lizzie by that time. In the incest version, it's revealed that Jeane went back to the guy who's Brian's real father, only to have the same result again (him leaving her).

In the incest version yes.
So that means that she has been lying to Brian the entire time, right? If you use the incest patch is that deceit ever addressed? Is the bombshell revelation added into dialogue? I must not have played with the patch this entire time.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So that means that she has been lying to Brian the entire time, right? If you use the incest patch is that deceit ever addressed? Is the bombshell revelation added into dialogue? I must not have played with the patch this entire time.
It's a bit different than your average patch.rpy file that changes the names to mom and sis. With the incest patch installed, you can get a whole new sequence of events regarding to the whole thing, with additional renders, that does change the storyline a bit, instead of a few renames. You can discover the secret, then confront Jeane about it and have talk with Liz as well, and it changes several dialogue lines along the way, like the motel events or the argument between Phil and Jeane before Phil moves out.

Without it, the incest plotline does not exist, therefore there's nothing to address in the first place.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's a bit different than your average patch.rpy file that changes the names to mom and sis. With the incest patch installed, you can get a whole new sequence of events regarding to the whole thing, with additional renders, that does change the storyline a bit, instead of a few renames. You can discover the secret, then confront Jeane about it and have talk with Liz as well, and it changes several dialogue lines along the way, like the motel events or the argument between Phil and Jeane before Phil moves out.

Without it, the incest plotline does not exist, therefore there's nothing to address in the first place.
Thank you, I figured it would be a name and relationship change patch, I didn't expect it to have such a large impact on the game. Guess I should use it when the new update is finally available.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Only use it if you don't like Jeane, the patch her makes kind of a twat.
I already don't like her so if it makes her even worse I'm fine. As long as I don't have to sex her up, cuz I ain't doing that.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes