4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Might be an odd question, but did the dev ever go back and fix that first sex scene with Jeane somehow?

I just remember he had this great buildup after the dinner party that ended in blue balling, which was fine if he had another scene planned. Only the dev hamfisted it by making the actual sex scene an office quickie that felt terribly rushed and with horrible foreplay.

Reactions: Dude999999

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Might be an odd question, but did the dev ever go back and fix that first sex scene with Jeane somehow?

I just remember he had this great buildup after the dinner party that ended in blue balling, which was fine if he had another scene planned. Only the dev hamfisted it by making the actual sex scene an office quickie that felt terribly rushed and with horrible foreplay.
It really should have happened in the hotel room it was the perfect setting for the both of them, not that I minded the office scene still as you say it did have a rushed feeling to it.

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
It really should have happened in the hotel room it was the perfect setting for the both of them, not that I minded the office scene still as you say it did have a rushed feeling to it.
It's just the first sex scene usually had some buildup and planning for the characters involved. The office scene was like some spur of the moment casual fuck without any of that build up. Was really disappointing.

Thanks for the response and answering my question though.

Aug 6, 2018
e11c12_022.jpg

Hello guys and girls,
Sorry for not writing last week, my rendering machine was in service. I've been doing some upgrades to it, so that I can finish this episode. Plenty of renders took about 2 hours so I had to upgrade it, because it was on non-stop. So for a few days I haven't been able to work, but I'm getting closer to the release.
I hope you still got some more patience in you, if you don't, I understand and I'm really sorry. If I manage to release the game this month it will be nice, however if not, everyone who supported me in this two months will get the game even if they stopped the pledge.
That being said,
Take care!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is!! The dev said it some time ago. It revolves around a girl who was supposed to attend the party and got kidnapped in one of the earlier chapters
Eh, so I will enjoy the heck out of this one and hope that the next one isn't about the kidnapped girl. I don't find that interesting at all.

Reactions: tombeir

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The MC is the same I think...
We shall see, I'd find it odd that Brian would suddenly be pursuing an investigation into the disappearance of one girl that he doesn't know and never met. Sure, with the revelations in update 9, I can see him being pulled into some bad shit but that is quite a change in tone and huge leap to make. We'd be going from drunken sexy party games to pursuing kidnappers (possibly). Just don't know that it can be done. We shall see.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
From what I remember the follow-on game won't rely on the main characters of NMS but will probably use some of them to introduce the story as it started in that world.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
From what I remember the follow-on game won't rely on the main characters of NMS but will probably use some of them to introduce the story as it started in that world.
Ah, okay then I am back to most likely being not interested at all. I don't really want to play a female protagonist who is kidnapped nor do I want to play a game where we search for someone who harms women so if it is either of those two then I'll be done. Obviously I need to wait and see before I really know, just not excited because of those possibilities.

Elite143

Apr 26, 2020
Thank you!! ^^

here are my android ports of No More Secrets v0.10.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.02.2020

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes