4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
View attachment 645635

May 5 at 12:56pm
Update Tuesday 10 - Last Episode

Morning guys,

I know most of you are eager to play this version, but it still need some more work, however I want to talk about this episode.

Last time someone asked me if it's possible to create a way to see all the endings so that you won't play the same scenes all over again, but it's strange to have this kind of approach and I'm going to explain you how this episode is going to be.

Brian gets to the hotel where is the prom going to be held, and here he'll be able to interact with almost all the characters. Some of the important characters will not be here like Jeane and Amie, but you'll have enough time for this two after prom.

Now, basically you have the same events, but each of this events will cost you. More or less. For example if you decide to have fun with Stephania and Brandy sees you then you're fucked. You no longer can have an ending with Brandy. However there are cases where you could screw things up with Stephania while talking to Brandy. Beside that at the end of the game you'll see a cinematic where you can see how every girl/boy in the game turned out to be over time and then you'll see Brian's end with one, two, three , none girls. But most of the characters have a future influenced by Brian's decisions.

I don't want to spoil too much of this episode, but there are around 10 endings for Brian, however beside those endings there are situations for the other characters. If Brian promised the moon and the stars to one girl and then he marries another one, those promises might have great impact on that character. And this is the reason why this episode takes so much, because beside the big amount of events I need to create, there are also a bunch of corner cases that need to be covered. Every week I'm adding/changing the text to make it better.

So if everything goes well, this month I'll release the game.

*BTW In the render you see above, Brian receives an interesting call from prison.

That being said, I hope you're all safe,
Jason
Basically in other words if you used the mod and hooked up with all the girls you end up alone and screwed (literally) and the poor babes will suffer for the rest of their life ... really?!? Lord NO!!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Basically in other words if you used the mod and hooked up with all the girls you end up alone and screwed (literally) and the poor babes will suffer for the rest of their life ... really?!? Lord NO!!
Or if he's been a man whore the main babes will treat Brian with disdain and move on to better thing's. Though he could still find solace with Anastasia/Cecile/Daphne and the others that just want fun.

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I'm honestly torn between Stephania and Brandy. Guess I will play the final chapter several times to get multiple if not all the endings
for me it's Stephania all day :)
Brandy is too good for him, she needs to find herself a man who is honest and nice and not someone who is a piece of shit person like Brian :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded
Feb 10, 2020
for me it's Stephania all day :)
Brandy is too good for him, she needs to find herself a man who is honest and nice and not someone who is a piece of shit person like Brian :)
True, but maybe she can change him. Besides, Stephania might need someone who is honest and true to her as well after having an abortion. She seemed to be much nicer and more complicated once you get to know her better. Difficult choice in my opinion. In the end that makes it so much more intriguing and is one of the reasons why the game is so good in my opinion

Reactions: SpikeZg

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
True, but maybe she can change him. Besides, Stephania might need someone who is honest and true to her as well after having an abortion. She seemed to be much nicer and more complicated once you get to know her better. Difficult choice in my opinion. In the end that makes it so much more intriguing and is one of the reasons why the game is so good in my opinion
The game is great(y), but for his earlier actions i don't want to pair him with any other girl because they are all awesome and nice. Stephania did a lot of "stuff" that she shouldn't be proud off and is also a troubled kid just like Brian so for me they fit perfectly for each other :)

the other thing is that she is drop dead gorgeous :love:
but yeah, that's just my opinion :)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I've got faithful saves for all the main girls and if I had to pick one out in particular it would have to be sweet Brandy (and we still don"t know her secret if I recall correctly). Stephania is a close second as she's now a changed person who just needs some love.

Of course, I also have a Lizzie/Vane save, a couple of speculative ones and a man whore one -just to see the fallout.

Apr 5, 2018
I've been a cheating man slut throughout the whole game, so I guess consequences are about to make themselves known.

At least the time during the timeskip in the latest episode seemed to have gone smoothly :unsure: Can't we just... keep that up?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Welp, looks like I should've kept some extra solo saves handy. I guess I might be going to have to play with some variables when the update drops. Still can't wait though! :ROFLMAO:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Saves 0.10.3

5-1 All Paths
5-2 Stefania
5-3 Jeanne
5-4 Brandy
5-5 Vanessa
5-6 Amie
6-1 Lizzie
6-2 Lizzie Ammie
6-3 Ammie Jeanne
6-4 Jeanne Lizzie
6-5 Lizzie Vanessa
6-6 Nicole
Guess you felt sorry for the man whores out there - well done :p . What - no Lizzie/Vanessa/Jeane just in case? I also have a separate Anastasia/Cecile/Daphne/Amber save for when he stays single :D

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does it count as cheating If I only in relationship with Lizzie and Vanessa? I do fuck around with other character but not commit to anything. I go all in with Jeane also but I don't think that count as in relationship.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes