4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Like some of the other peeps here were saying, possibly with liz and vanessa would make sense here....but even then, how could anyone backstab innocent brandy? ;)

Reactions: Mormont

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
There will be a lot of people disappointed with RC if he implements a harem ending - as the story would become nonsense in the final update as mentioned plenty of times before. Will have to be content with Lizzie/Vanessa & Anastasia/Cecile. Remote possibility of throwing Jeane & Amiee into the mixes somewhere.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Wait, this is the last update? Thought RC was gonna do 2 or 3 more to end it?

Luite

Mar 26, 2020
[QUOTE = "ArmoredCascade, post: 2809667, membro: 911183"]
como mencionei antes, descobri que Jeane era sua mãe durante o Ep1, então não preciso me preocupar com as outras vezes, então?
[/CITAR]
please can you tell me where in the room this key is because i'm almost finished episode 5 and i can't find this key at any time she is in the room.

Luite

Mar 26, 2020
Question about the patch. I "found" the key in episode 1 between 12h40 and 14h00. Then went on with the story. On episode 4 it is written in the README files to look for the key in her chamber at 7h55 while she is in the bathroom. There is no key in her room now. I don't see it.

question is : do you find the key only 1 time and then you're done or do I need to find it at every time written in the reame file ?

This is a copy of the readme file :

To trigger the event you
need to go to her room when Phill is not home and click on the key

Episode 1:
- between 12:40 and 14:00

Episode 4:
- 07:55 when she's in the bathroom
- 19:25 when she's in the kitchen
- 20:30 - 21:00 when she's in the livingroom

Episode 5:

- 18:10 - 20:10 while she's in the bathroom
I have been at all times and days and still haven't found the key, where is it?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I have been at all times and days and still haven't found the key, where is it?
Go into Phil & Jeane's room when Phil isn't home and the key is obvious as the normal room view changes. Can't remember when in later episodes but earliest time I remember is when you come back from grocery shopping - before going into the kitchen with Jeane/Lizzie. The incest patch download link gives more hints.

Aug 6, 2018
e11c1_012.jpg

May 5 at 12:56pm
Update Tuesday 10 - Last Episode

Morning guys,

I know most of you are eager to play this version, but it still need some more work, however I want to talk about this episode.

Last time someone asked me if it's possible to create a way to see all the endings so that you won't play the same scenes all over again, but it's strange to have this kind of approach and I'm going to explain you how this episode is going to be.

Brian gets to the hotel where is the prom going to be held, and here he'll be able to interact with almost all the characters. Some of the important characters will not be here like Jeane and Amie, but you'll have enough time for this two after prom.

Now, basically you have the same events, but each of this events will cost you. More or less. For example if you decide to have fun with Stephania and Brandy sees you then you're fucked. You no longer can have an ending with Brandy. However there are cases where you could screw things up with Stephania while talking to Brandy. Beside that at the end of the game you'll see a cinematic where you can see how every girl/boy in the game turned out to be over time and then you'll see Brian's end with one, two, three , none girls. But most of the characters have a future influenced by Brian's decisions.

I don't want to spoil too much of this episode, but there are around 10 endings for Brian, however beside those endings there are situations for the other characters. If Brian promised the moon and the stars to one girl and then he marries another one, those promises might have great impact on that character. And this is the reason why this episode takes so much, because beside the big amount of events I need to create, there are also a bunch of corner cases that need to be covered. Every week I'm adding/changing the text to make it better.

So if everything goes well, this month I'll release the game.

*BTW In the render you see above, Brian receives an interesting call from prison.

That being said, I hope you're all safe,
Jason

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
View attachment 645635

May 5 at 12:56pm
Update Tuesday 10 - Last Episode

Morning guys,

I know most of you are eager to play this version, but it still need some more work, however I want to talk about this episode.

Last time someone asked me if it's possible to create a way to see all the endings so that you won't play the same scenes all over again, but it's strange to have this kind of approach and I'm going to explain you how this episode is going to be.

Brian gets to the hotel where is the prom going to be held, and here he'll be able to interact with almost all the characters. Some of the important characters will not be here like Jeane and Amie, but you'll have enough time for this two after prom.

Now, basically you have the same events, but each of this events will cost you. More or less. For example if you decide to have fun with Stephania and Brandy sees you then you're fucked. You no longer can have an ending with Brandy. However there are cases where you could screw things up with Stephania while talking to Brandy. Beside that at the end of the game you'll see a cinematic where you can see how every girl/boy in the game turned out to be over time and then you'll see Brian's end with one, two, three , none girls. But most of the characters have a future influenced by Brian's decisions.

I don't want to spoil too much of this episode, but there are around 10 endings for Brian, however beside those endings there are situations for the other characters. If Brian promised the moon and the stars to one girl and then he marries another one, those promises might have great impact on that character. And this is the reason why this episode takes so much, because beside the big amount of events I need to create, there are also a bunch of corner cases that need to be covered. Every week I'm adding/changing the text to make it better.

So if everything goes well, this month I'll release the game.

*BTW In the render you see above, Brian receives an interesting call from prison.

That being said, I hope you're all safe,
Jason
Sounds like (as hoped) you pay the consequences for your acting the man whore - and RC hasn't deviated from the main gist of the game. Investing mention of "one, two, three, none girls" :love:

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes