4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Incest is not a central thing in this game its a very minor thing so if thats the main reason why you want to play then i would pass on this.
The question is whether the relations are mentioned within a sexual context, i.e. scenes, since that fetish requires certain "dirty talk"

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
are we ever gonna see a back story of what happen to Brian's Mother. we know that she died. but they should at lease showed how she was before she passed away

Aug 6, 2018
e11c6_024.jpg

Hi guys and gals,
Last week I managed to do a lot of renders and this week I'm going to finish the text, there are a few more things that need to be done for the text, however as you can see the future for Brian looks bright.
That being said, I should get back to work now.
Stay safe,
Jason

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
View attachment 612091

Hi guys and gals,
Last week I managed to do a lot of renders and this week I'm going to finish the text, there are a few more things that need to be done for the text, however as you can see the future for Brian looks bright.
That being said, I should get back to work now.
Stay safe,
Jason
If only my teachers were like Anastasia & Cecile :love:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Like normaly we should get a update today but it has been ages since he posted naked monday :(

I miss naked monday

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Update Tuesday 07 - Last Episode

e11c8_020 copy.jpg

Hello guys,

I'm sorry to let you know that I will not be able to release the game this month. There is still plenty to do and because it's the last episode I want to make it perfect. I don't want to rush things up and ruin the whole story now at the end, so I apologies for that.

I understand if you are going to pause the pledge for this month, but I cannot finish it.

On a side note, I see that some of you are enthusiastic about the new game and are already waiting for it. So I have started the development of the game. For now I'm not personally working on that, because my main focus is still No More Secrets, but I have hired some artists to build a city and make a nice UI, so that when I finish this game I'll be able to start strong.

*sorry for the censorship but rules are rules.

Best regards,
Jason.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yea unfortunately it's a little too late to be having second guesses, the game should never have been at it's end this quickly to begin with, it's still felt like we were only halfway through and it was just getting good with some of the characters and now it all ends, but because everyone is disappointed it's ending so quickly and abruptly the dev wants to split it up in as many episodes as possible and make them as big as possible... well you can't have your cake and eat it.

Let's just hope the next game doesn't get to a halfway point and then is rushed to it's end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 03abc

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm stuck at the beginning of episode 10. Vanessa is in the shower, Lizzie in her bedroom and Jeane reading. Walkthrough says I need to go to sleep but it won't let me. Can't do anything.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes