4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

arms99

May 11, 2018
To be fair, it doesn't really matter if Jean and Lizzy are related or not in the non-incest version since nothing lewd happens that involves both of them together.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
can you reject every girl besides 1 without being a dick
Yes. I have several saves with just one, or 2 in one of the cases, girls.

I have saves for Stephania, Brandy, Aime, Nichole and Lizzie with Vane. rejected all others in those playthroughs.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Yes. I have several saves with just one, or 2 in one of the cases, girls.

I have saves for Stephania, Brandy, Aime, Nichole and Lizzie with Vane. rejected all others in those playthroughs.
Have those plus Lizzie & Vanessa individually and Jeane - but expect there'll be fallout from the latter. Kept one just for those out for casual sex too - Anastasia/Cecile/Daphne & Amber - but not Dianna

no one here

May 15, 2017
i just played from ep7 to end of 10 and at no point did lizzie mention we are related at all the only one who did was jeane

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
i just played from ep7 to end of 10 and at no point did lizzie mention we are related at all the only one who did was jeane
As the download location for the incest patch states - it has to be triggered before Ep.6 by going into Phil's room and clicking on the key - when Phil isn't there but Jeane is. For example, early on when you go to get the groceries go to Phil's room before the kitchen when you get back. Brian & Lizzie will have an interaction about it at beginning of Ep.6.

The fact that you say Jeane mentions it suggests that it already happened - but Lizzie/Brian do mention brother/sister at odd times from Ep.6 onwards.

no one here

May 15, 2017
As the download location for the incest patch states - it has to be triggered before Ep.6 by going into Phil's room and clicking on the key - when Phil isn't there but Jeane is. For example, early on when you go to get the groceries go to Phil's room before the kitchen when you get back. Brian & Lizzie will have an interaction about it at beginning of Ep.6.

The fact that you say Jeane mentions it suggests that it already happened - but Lizzie/Brian do mention brother/sister at odd times from Ep.6 onwards.
the only thing i saw is that she said we grew up together it was obvious with the mum since she kept bringing it up at the hotel

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
the only thing i saw is that she said we grew up together it was obvious with the mum since she kept bringing it up at the hotel
Well - all I can say is if it's triggered before Ep.6 the following will happen:

1. At the beginning of Ep.6 there are a few additional scenes where Brian and Lizzie talk about her being his sister.
2. When Phil & Jeane are arguing in Ep.10 (with Brian & Lizzie looking on) what Jeane says about Brian will be different

I recall there are a few other mentions too but can't recall the specific time.

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes