giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 596363

Mar 24 at 11:07am
Update Tuesday 03 - Episode 11

Morning guys and gals,

First of all I want to apologise for the fact that last week I didn't create any UpdateTuesday post. I had some personal problems I had to take care of, but now everything is okay.

Last week I have started to work from home, which means hopefully I could work more hours for this game.

Since the last time I managed to do a big part of the text and is really, really interesting. Also I managed create plenty of scenes which need to be rendered.

I hope everyone is healthy and safe.
Take good care of you,
Jason
Thanks. You are a guy who respects and cares about his followers. I wish you full health and peace to continue with this wonderful project. (y)

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Haven't play this game for a while, just start a new game and is it something I did wrong or the game has changed, it seems I can't change MC's name.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I have two questions about this one, first what kind of incest is in this game? Second is there a way to avoid sharing the girls with other guys and just keep them to yourself or is it not optional?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have two questions about this one, first what kind of incest is in this game? Second is there a way to avoid sharing the girls with other guys and just keep them to yourself or is it not optional?
You can use the incest patch but I'd advise against that it's not really needed and it's better without the patch and I don't really want to spoil any of the story. And yes you can keep the girls to yourself.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You can use the incest patch but I'd advise against that it's not really needed and it's better without the patch and I don't really want to spoil any of the story. And yes you can keep the girls to yourself.
I would prefer the incest patch and don't worry about spoilers doesn't really matter to me just want to know what kind.

Reactions: Rythan25

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
nice makes things more interesting then
If you want to use the incest patch follow the instructions correctly as the location & activation of the incest content is slightly different to the norm. You can have saves with or without the incest portion activated at the same time so it's not all or nothing like most.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap, I wish I'd never come back to this topic... it went from a bunch of happy people praising this excellent game, to a bunch of man-babies crying about patreon and other dumb shit...

If Royal actually listens to these people for his next game, he can count my support gone... there is an entire shitty as fuck Asian eroge genre that does NOT evolve and force you down a garbage "single girl" route in EVERY game, go play those...

I mean did most of you complainers (if you married) fuck one girl your entire life and then marry that one ? Or were you a NORMAL fucking person, that slept around sampling the goods before you decided to buy ? Finding "THE ONE" isnt easy, most people never do, they settle for the "best of whats available"...

These games mirroring that is one makes them good... let Brian fuck every girl he wants (if they are open to pre-marital sex) and after he's "sampled" the goods, he then can make his choice (for those that dont want Harem).... However expecting some of us to want to play a game where Brian only fucks and flirts with... lets say Brandy... while ignoring all the other girls till he ends up with Brandy at the end sounds like a shitty boring game to me... same with pure Stephania, or Lizzie, or Jeane, or Amie, or Vanessa.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
When it comes down to it it's up to the player to decide how they want to play the game - go solo & stay faithful or sample what's on offer and then decide. With the right selections you can go the "man whore" sample route and de-select the ones you don't want as you go. However, based upon the story so far we shouldn't expect there to be a harem and no consequences if you continue to sample what's on offer to the end. You as the player are not forced into anything.

Sugoi_Studio

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Very unintuitive controls (
The back buttons are set in random places and without any order.
I still did not understand how to start events at school. (Accidentally clicked on the class)
A note on the kitchen table KILLED me.
School navigation is very long. It would be worth looping locations.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Very unintuitive controls (
The back buttons are set in random places and without any order.
I still did not understand how to start events at school. (Accidentally clicked on the class)
A note on the kitchen table KILLED me.
School navigation is very long. It would be worth looping locations.
Try either or both of the walkthrough or walkthrough mod.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
Holy crap, I wish I'd never come back to this topic... it went from a bunch of happy people praising this excellent game, to a bunch of man-babies crying about patreon and other dumb shit...

If Royal actually listens to these people for his next game, he can count my support gone... there is an entire shitty as fuck Asian eroge genre that does NOT evolve and force you down a garbage "single girl" route in EVERY game, go play those...

I mean did most of you complainers (if you married) fuck one girl your entire life and then marry that one ? Or were you a NORMAL fucking person, that slept around sampling the goods before you decided to buy ? Finding "THE ONE" isnt easy, most people never do, they settle for the "best of whats available"...

These games mirroring that is one makes them good... let Brian fuck every girl he wants (if they are open to pre-marital sex) and after he's "sampled" the goods, he then can make his choice (for those that dont want Harem).... However expecting some of us to want to play a game where Brian only fucks and flirts with... lets say Brandy... while ignoring all the other girls till he ends up with Brandy at the end sounds like a shitty boring game to me... same with pure Stephania, or Lizzie, or Jeane, or Amie, or Vanessa.
The only way that would be good in a game if it's established that the 1 girl is basically what the story is about like Life With Mary

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The only way that would be good in a game if it's established that the 1 girl is basically what the story is about like Life With Mary
And even that game broke the "monotony" by letting the MC fuck Simone, and even add her as a "special friend" even in Mary's happy ending.

Reactions: Pinsel
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes