4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 596363

Mar 24 at 11:07am
Update Tuesday 03 - Episode 11

Morning guys and gals,

First of all I want to apologise for the fact that last week I didn't create any UpdateTuesday post. I had some personal problems I had to take care of, but now everything is okay.

Last week I have started to work from home, which means hopefully I could work more hours for this game.

Since the last time I managed to do a big part of the text and is really, really interesting. Also I managed create plenty of scenes which need to be rendered.

I hope everyone is healthy and safe.
Take good care of you,
Jason
Wait a minute Is that the Japanese girl or am I going insane here?

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
First time playing this game with the Walkthrough mod! I have to say WOW!!! Took me 7 hours to play this game!

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
so its 2 more updates to be finished?
The dev (royalcandy ) posted a while back (if you go back a few pages) that Ep.11 will be the last and that he can't split it up into separate updates like Ep.9 & Ep.10 due to the complexity of the plot, etc. So it will be one more huge update and will therefore take a while longer. No estimate at this current time.

Here's hoping the extended wait will be worth it and it will be a fitting finale to a quality game that has multiple paths/options and great graphics.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2018
e11c5_001.png

Update Tuesday 05 - Last Episode
Hi there guys,
I want to let that the development of episode 11 is going well. There are still plenty of things to do because this episode will have a bunch of consequences and scenes with most of the girls so it's going to be really big.
There are going to be around 10 endings based on your decisions so it might take a little bit more than expected, however it is going to be really interesting.
Also I see that there still is some confusion about this game and the next one. Yes, this is going to be the final episode, but the next game will be very promising. Some of you asked me what about the missing girl. The missing girl is part of the next game. I don't want to spoil too much because the most important thing right now is still No More Secrets.
Best regards and stay safe,
Jason

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is that me or is that Cecile with Brian above? Add Anastasia and you get a nice, familiar sandwich :love:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
So guys at one point in the game you have to choose with what girl you can talk (at the birthday party when they sit on the couch) but after that the game let's you pick another one i guess to collect points with every girl, is this feature gonna be out after the final release so you can choose only one girl to talk? I mean i know you have the option to skip the other girls talk and continue the game but if that option is there is hard to ignore it... :)

no one here

May 15, 2017
i didnt know you had to trigger the incest patch i am way past episode 6 is there a way i can still trigger it with save edit online or something

arms99

May 11, 2018
i didnt know you had to trigger the incest patch i am way past episode 6 is there a way i can still trigger it with save edit online or something
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. However I've attached 4 saves at the beginning of episodes 7, 8, 9 and 10 with the incest patch triggered. You can use them if you want.

no one here

May 15, 2017
I'm not sure, but I don't think so. However I've attached 4 saves at the beginning of episodes 7, 8, 9 and 10 with the incest patch triggered. You can use them if you want.
are all the routes still open and who did you choose between brandy and Nichole

arms99

May 11, 2018
are all the routes still open and who did you choose between brandy and Nichole
All the routes are open. I chose brandy, but I'm pretty sure that choice is in episode 10 anyway, so all girls should be open in the saves.

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
so wait in the non incest virgin the mom isn't suppose to be related to Lizzy by blood right?
I pretty sure in the non incest version Jeane and Lizzy are still mother and daughter. It's just the MC that is not related to them

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
so wait in the non incest virgin the mom isn't suppose to be related to Lizzy by blood right?
Got me thinking now - can't remember for sure but I think Phil is Lizzy's Dad but Jeane married him after Lizzy was born. :unsure:

I pretty sure in the non incest version Jeane and Lizzy are still mother and daughter. It's just the MC that is not related to them
There ya go - an opposite thought :D

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Got me thinking now - can't remember for sure but I think Phil is Lizzy's Dad but Jeane married him after Lizzy was born. :unsure:
He isn't her dad in either version. In both instance, Jean married Phil a year after he took guardianship of Brian. The difference is that in the incest version, she approached him to be close with her son, while in the non-incest, she wanted to take care of him because of her friendship to Brians mother.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
He isn't her dad in either version. In both instance, Jean married Phil a year after he took guardianship of Brian. The difference is that in the incest version, she approached him to be close with her son, while in the non-incest, she wanted to take care of him because of her friendship to Brians mother.
Ah - that's it - the for correcting me :D

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes