4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Arashiikun

Dec 12, 2017
You've installed the patch wrong, read carefully the patch instructions. It does not go directly in the game folder like most patches.
you sure man? When I start up the game it tells me that I've successfully installed the patch and the heart with incest in it shows up in the corner. Also the instructions tell me to put the patch folder into the game folder, so can you please tell me what you believe is wrong? :)

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
you sure man? When I start up the game it tells me that I've successfully installed the patch and the heart with incest in it shows up in the corner. Also the instructions tell me to put the patch folder into the game folder, so can you please tell me what you believe is wrong? :)
I thought you had the error at startup, my bad.
The error says it can't find the file in /game/resources/d1m1_001.jpg
Is it present?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Here's hoping royalcandy stick to the story and those with only harem endings witness the bitter aftermath of Brian wanting to bury his manhood in anything that moves. At least if that happened they'd be able to play through again to get the girl (or girls) they wanted. Have my harem save ready to see the fallout though.

Aug 6, 2018
e11c1_004.jpg

Mar 24 at 11:07am
Update Tuesday 03 - Episode 11

Morning guys and gals,

First of all I want to apologise for the fact that last week I didn't create any UpdateTuesday post. I had some personal problems I had to take care of, but now everything is okay.

Last week I have started to work from home, which means hopefully I could work more hours for this game.

Since the last time I managed to do a big part of the text and is really, really interesting. Also I managed create plenty of scenes which need to be rendered.

I hope everyone is healthy and safe.
Take good care of you,
Jason

4.10 star(s) 186 Votes