4.10 star(s) 186 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It still didn’t work. His moms dead and dads not in the picture and no sister or anything.
You don't find out about who his family is until you uncover the secret.

Until then he thinks his mother is dead.

Dad still isn't in the picture though, Phil took him in, they aren't related.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Wouldn't it be funny if Saeki shows up at the Prom pregnant (possible since Brian fucked her on the way to the airport).
It is possible and i hope so. Because there is a extra line in the savefile "come inside saeki " I like the girl so far. And maybe, when MC and Stephania fuck, Steph become finaly a nice looking baby

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It still didn’t work. His moms dead and dads not in the picture and no sister or anything.
You have to go in Phil & Jeane's room when Phil ain't there & pick up the key to trigger it - before Ep 6. Easiest time is near start when u return from getting groceries & go in kitchen. Other times mentioned where u download patch from.

Good thing with the implementation is you can play through with Lizzie, not trigger it & not know u r related - or play through with Lizzie (or someone else), trigger it & she's your sister. Not all or nothing like most.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85
Oct 14, 2019
You have to go in Phil & Jeane's room when Phil ain't there & pick up the key to trigger it - before Ep 6. Easiest time is near start when u return from getting groceries & go in kitchen. Other times mentioned where u download patch from.

Good thing with the implementation is you can play through with Lizzie, not trigger it & not know u r related - or play through with Lizzie (or someone else), trigger it & she's your sister. Not all or nothing like most.
Thank you, so that’s what the event is saying in the read me lol. I was wondering about that. Thanks again

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you, so that’s what the event is saying in the read me lol. I was wondering about that. Thanks again
You're welcome. FWIW I only triggered the incest path when targeting solo & other paths that didn't involve Lizzie or Jeane in the end. Not a lot of difference in the end apart from a few scenes & no real emphasis on taboo - may change with the epilogues but doubt it.

Highly recommend to anyone starting a new path to follow the walkthrough or use the walkthrough mod until the end of the party - when you choose which girl to watch the movie with - and then pick a path from there. Helps build all the relationships up early. Jeane's the only main LI not involved so you'll have to chose another solo path & stop gaining points with them to pursie Jeane.

Reactions: Shatteredimage85

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
After reading what some people have mentioned plus with my own personal way of playing these games I am so glad I didn't even attempt to use the incest path seeing as like many have said it would wreak the story completely and destroy 2 of the characters I like a lot.

But on another note as someone mentioned I really wish you could take any of the girls to the prom (assuming you did a solo run wish said girl) instead of just the ones involved in school. I mean while Brandy, Vanessea, Etc are well and good if you choose them, what if you Choose Amie, or Nicole for example and you only have their route open then you would either

A) be doomed to go alone or not go

or

B) go with someone only for it to be the person you aren't dating.

Though at the same time until I see this game finished I still wouldn't put it past RC to some how make the massive harem ending work despite it making 0 sense assuming enough of his paying patreons scream loud enough for it.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
After reading what some people have mentioned plus with my own personal way of playing these games I am so glad I didn't even attempt to use the incest path seeing as like many have said it would wreak the story completely and destroy 2 of the characters I like a lot.

But on another note as someone mentioned I really wish you could take any of the girls to the prom (assuming you did a solo run wish said girl) instead of just the ones involved in school. I mean while Brandy, Vanessea, Etc are well and good if you choose them, what if you Choose Amie, or Nicole for example and you only have their route open then you would either

A) be doomed to go alone or not go

or

B) go with someone only for it to be the person you aren't dating.

Though at the same time until I see this game finished I still wouldn't put it past RC to some how make the massive harem ending work despite it making 0 sense assuming enough of his paying patreons scream loud enough for it.
Would suck if they did indeed make it a nonsensical harem ending - not every game has to be a harem one, a lot of times you get the brown stuff flying at the whirly thing if you don't play it right. If people want harem try the likes of WVM & Sisterly Lust. I always have a harem save if it's available but in this case it would be a poor way to end a good VN by caving in.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still wouldn't put it past RC to some how make the massive harem ending work
He could add a harem ending in but he couldn't make it work.

Far too many of the girls are against sharing it would break the story completely.

The only thing that would happen with a harem ending is the dev would show he gave absolutely zero fucks about his own work.

It would be fan service, not an ending.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
True that. Maybe we should worry less about having such a huge harem with this kind of story and focus on things actually work changing for the betterment of the VN. Like changing the MC's hair :ROFLMAO: Looks like a doberman took a shit on top of his head.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
e11c1_001.jpg

Hello guys and gals,

The development of Episode 11 is going pretty well. I managed to write a big part of the text and worked on a few scenes. There are still plenty of things to do, but we're getting there and the result is looking promising.

I hope you'll enjoy the upcoming episode

Best regards,
Jason​

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you bro but I think I make wrong choice can you tell me true choices?
Easiest way is with the walkthrough mod - which highlights the best choices in green, including the path to choose Harry rather than Rene. Otherwise just pick to choices that prefer interaction with Harry to that with Rene. Too many specific choices to list here without doing another run through or paraphrasing the PDF walkthrough.

Brain O'conner

Mar 8, 2020
Easiest way is with the walkthrough mod - which highlights the best choices in green, including the path to choose Harry rather than Rene. Otherwise just pick to choices that prefer interaction with Harry to that with Rene. Too many specific choices to list here without doing another run through or paraphrasing the PDF walkthrough.
Thank you so much

Reactions: P4cc3r5
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes