• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
im still not sure, is we play this game with Ic patch or not?
someone please tell me
You can install the patch & choose to activate it in game or not - so you can play a path where Jeane is your mother or another where she isn't. I like the way it's implemented as you still have the option in game - unlike others where it's all or nothing.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
im still not sure, is we play this game with Ic patch or not?
someone please tell me
I play without incest patch and its fine. I try IC patch but I didn't like the change so I remove it. Personally I think the change made by IC patch is kind of forced and not really fit well with the story. It like the developer made it just to please patron who like incest

Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Personalty I think the change made by IC patch is kind of forced and not really fit well with the story. It like the developer made it just to please patron who like incest
Yep and the patch also forces some events on the plot IMO... I mean it made Jeane a horrible mother and Lizzie a shitty sister. Brian was almost dead from OD and she didn't even tell Phill he was her son even tho Lizzie new that ... plus she left her baby with a "close" friend who died and nobody didn't give a flying fuck to tell Brian his "mom" was dying. Brian should've hate-fuck the shit outta Jeane but instead he was like "Yeah mommy, fuck that ... as long as I get that pussy it don't matter" that shit is fan service.

Besides it doesn't even fit Jeane's character who is a loving mom and a successful lawyer so she don't need "pocket money" from her hubby (like some "celebrities") to abandon her son. Personally, I like the character development in this game bcz he starts as a little douche and becomes a pretty decent, funny MC who (like any person) made some mistakes and tries to be a better person/friend/BF ... well, manwhore for some players.:sneaky: I'm looking forward to seeing how our boy Brian will deal with the shitstorm in ep.11 when all those ladies find out about each other.:devilish:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep and the patch also forces some events on the plot IMO... I mean it made Jeane a horrible mother and Lizzie a shitty sister. Brian was almost dead from OD and she didn't even tell Phill he was her son even tho Lizzie new that ... plus she left her baby with a "close" friend who died and nobody didn't gave a flying fuck to tell Brian his "mom" was dying.
That's been my issue with the patch from day one it appeared. It made me despise Jeane and Lizzie who, without the patch, are fantastic characters.

Personally, I like the character development in this game bcz he starts as a little douche and becomes a pretty decent, funny MC who (like any person) made some mistakes and tries to be a better person/friend/BF
I love the character development in this game for him and a couple of others.

Stephania is probably my fave but her whole character arc was amazing. Brandy was another with really good growth. I think both of those were handled really ell from making Steph into a sympathetic character to Brandy growing as a person from shy virgin nerd to not so shy woman nerd.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yep and the patch also forces some events on the plot IMO... I mean it made Jeane a horrible mother and Lizzie a shitty sister. Brian was almost dead from OD and she didn't even tell Phill he was her son even tho Lizzie new that ... plus she left her baby with a "close" friend who died and nobody didn't give a flying fuck to tell Brian his "mom" was dying. Brian should've hate-fuck the shit outta Jeane but instead he was like "Yeah mommy, fuck that ... as long as I get that pussy it don't matter" that shit is fan service.

Besides it doesn't even fit Jeane's character who is a loving mom and a successful lawyer so she don't need "pocket money" from her hubby (like some "celebrities") to abandon her son. Personally, I like the character development in this game bcz he starts as a little douche and becomes a pretty decent, funny MC who (like any person) made some mistakes and tries to be a better person/friend/BF ... well, manwhore for some players.:sneaky: I'm looking forward to seeing how our boy Brian will deal with the shitstorm in ep.11 when all those ladies find out about each other.:devilish:
It also happens ultra fast. He sees the certification, and figures out everything in an instant, then Jeane confesses to it a second later. By this pace, he should've figured out the secret of everyone by chapter 3.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
All of the following is just one person's opinion.

The turn in events in this game is basically a result of a distorted view of what being a 'Patron of the Arts' is, and that is exactly what Patreon says the two parties are, a patron and an artist. It is hard to find that definition on the Patreon site, since they want to exploit the fact that people want something for something tangible. Technically when you support a content creator using Patreon you get the knowledge that the creator can still create stuff, and that is all you are entitled to as a subscriber. But I also understand the concept that if I am a Patreon supporter, that I might believe I am actually paying you for content and that I can choose what content I want to pay for. I think that is why a lot of creators run polls and ask for subscriber input into what content gets created. This seems to be especially true with adult content creators. In all respects, Patreon is just the normal extension of Indigogo or Kickstarter, where you pay for a limited time in zero expectation you will ever receive anything in return, Patreon just makes you pay forever (or as long as your subscribed).

Now, individual creators could promise other things if they choose to. That is why they have perks or tiers of support with different and documented deliverables. But, look at the people who are bigger content creators (non-Adult) and see if they really give you a choice of what content they create. Most do not, no polls, no real voice, you get what they want you to get, that's it. I am pretty sure the Adult content community on Patreon is just an insignificant amount of the total that is on Patreon. That said, if you are calling yourself a content creator but are asking your supporters what they actually want for content, then are you really a creator or maybe your just a contract worker.

I still like this game, although the rush to tie up all the loose ends has not only degraded the story but the quality of the renders has decreased, it is very evident in Episode 9 and 10 with incorrect tones and genitalia and visible seams on skin around the neck (See Lizzie's renders in Episode 10), and a few other smaller rendering errors. There simply is no way to wrap up all the stories in a neat little package with a bow on it in just a single Episode/Event.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Part of it I think is that early NMS was incredibly ambitious. I have been around since the game was a 3d, persona like running around the school thing with the cg for home and other scenes. It is pretty clear that early on the idea was for a lot of alternate routes. The problem with that is that doing very divergent routes has a very unique set of challenges that is quite difficult for a single dev to handle, even if you are getting a ton of support and can go full time. The early chapters up until the birthday party seemed to push this, and as time went on the game became more and more linear, but I understand. Right from the get go the game hinted that you could lose Lizzie to someone else if you messed up, would have to pick one of the girls at the birthday party to go for, and that actions would have fairly divergent consequences. Would Vanessa go for the MC, or would you leave her for your buddy?

Beyond that of course, that enters NTR adjacent territory which is a whole other can of worms that most sane devs don't want to deal with. A LOT of people will drop projects at the merest whiff of the stuff, especially in a harem-ish game like this. So those ideas look to have been dropped early on.

And then of course we have the possibility of burnout RoyalCandy has been working on this title for nearly 2 years, and 2 engines. Even with the more limited scope of the game, consider that we have had 10 chapters so far. two of those chapters have been multiple updates, consider how many more it would be IF it retained the original pace of the game. I suppose the question is whether or not it would be worthwhile to have had the game possibly never finish at that pace, say an extra 10 or so releases, more or less to get us to the same point, but we may never know.

Regardless of how the game finishes, so long as it isn't a massive fumble just before the endzone I'll be glad of what we have gotten and look forward to see what he has in the future. This is still the only game that has come close to the interesting kinds of interactions from say School Dreams 3, and it is always nice to see a MC of this age who isn't a complete mama's boy or 100% creep, though at times he does come a bit close to the latter.

Jan 28, 2019
I like this more than I though.
The art is very good, and the girls are all very appealing.

When I started I hated the MC, which usually breaks a game experience for me. I'm glad I gave the game some time, because I appreciate a narrative of how he is changing and growing.
I still don't like Steven, though, but oh well.

My big concern is that I don't know whether this game will, in the end, allow for a full harem set up. The funny thing is, if you play your cards right, you can, as of the end of this build, have a relationship with all the girls (with one, maybe two, exceptions), but you are hiding it from all the other girls... which means you have a character, supposedly, on a mission to dispell secrets, and supposedly caring about all the girls, and supposedly trying to be a better person, while secretly in a relationship with them all.
And not only does this create a discontinuity in who the MC is trying to be versus who he is, it also creates a challenge for us, the player, because if we're going for a harem route, and the game ultimately chooses to not allow it, we could have a bad end and need to mostly start over, and pick which girl(s) to pursue towards a good end.

I'm hoping there is a lot more content planned. I'm hoping the character development, both of the MC and the girls, continues. This game has been a surprisingly wonderful experience. I'm hoping that a harem end (a true harem end, where the girls all know about it and are OK with it) is possible. I look forward to more updates.

EDIT:
m4dsk1llz made the point that an apparent rush to wrap things up has effected the quality of the story. I agree. It feels like things are more poorly paced, characters are forgotten or ignored to resolve other issues, and relationships fall together too fast, in order to reach a neat point to get closer to a finishing point. I didn't notice issues with renders, but I also didn't really analyze every one, and I'm color blind using a monitor with crappy color saturation anyhow, so I just didn't notice them. But other issues about how this seems to be being rushed, I totally see. Am I marginally impatient and hoping for a lot of new content? Yes. Would I rather wait and see it take longer for higher quality content?
Absolutely. Especially as I'm not patreon supporting the project, so I have no right to complain about wanting things sooner.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm hoping that a harem end (a true harem end, where the girls all know about it and are OK with it) is possible. I look forward to more updates.
There is no full harem.

If you'd paid any attention to anything most of the girls have said you'd know that.

The only 2 willing to share are Lizzie and Vane no one else.

It's all going to go to shit next update for those sleeping around, it's the prom and the fallout for anyone being a manwhore. After that it's the epilogues.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
And before the last update, even that seemed something as impossible. Knowing that RC willingly thrown the game to the whims of the patrons, making statements like this is a guessing, not a fact.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
There is no full harem.

If you'd paid any attention to anything most of the girls have said you'd know that.

It's all going to go to shit next update for those sleeping around, it's the prom and the fallout for anyone being a manwhore. After that it's the epilogues.
Maybe, but with the Lizzie and Vane development happening when the update prior screamed that this shit wasn't going to be allowed makes me wonder to be honest. I mean as it was mentioned prior the developer gave into those who wanted more fap material over those who wanted story because they had the louder voice. Who is to say that those same people who scream for the original consequences that could happen to the people who were manwhores be 100% eliminated or lessened to an extent to allow an even bigger harem?

I personally hope that you are actually right seeing as when I started this game and saw that it wasn't (or at least I thought it wasn't) one of those stories where you could sleep around and have no consequences it sucked me right in. The very fact that Lizzie and Vane are willing to share actually disappointed me to be honest.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean as it was mentioned prior the developer gave into those who wanted more fap material over those who wanted story because they had the louder voice.
It was mentioned.

I'll hunt it down but dev mentioned the endings. All girls get a solo and 1 3 way.

There are going to be a few scenarios. There are a few scenarios in which Brian could loose some of the girls. Not every girl in the game would like to share him. I tried to make the game as realistic as possible but with a few small unrealistic touches.
That's from a couple of months ago so there ius deff no full harem.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It was mentioned.

I'll hunt it down but dev mentioned the endings. All girls get a solo and 1 3 way.

That's from a couple of months ago so there ius deff no full harem.
Ah if that is true than the Lizzie and Vane thing might have been planned prior but at the same time If this was made due the Pareons wanting more fap material and wasn't part of the original plan I honestly don't think you can grantee that until it is actually set in stone.

Though honestly I am also wondering if the teachers and non main girls (Rene's sister, the Stripper gym teacher as well as the Bondage teacher who plays favorites to brian) will also have an impact on the main girls such as Jeane, Lizzie and Vane.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It really doesn't matter what RoyalCandy said a couple of months ago, what was true then may not and probably is not true today. For some of these devs, just the thought of losing the income from a single Patreon is enough to sell out.

Also, why would the teachers care who the MC is fucking and why would they ruin a good thing. Every one of them but Diana wanted a piece of his dick. If they mess it up for him then don't you think he would not want to provide that dick for them. Any devs willing to think for themselves would tell the story the way it was intended. But we know that is not the intent here as it was made clear that this was a vehicle to get a following so that this dev could move onto another project with some funding in hand.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really doesn't matter what RoyalCandy said a couple of months ago, what was true then may not and probably is not true today. For some of these devs, just the thought of losing the income from a single Patreon is enough to sell out.

Also, why would the teachers care who the MC is fucking and why would they ruin a good thing. Every one of them but Diana wanted a piece of his dick. If they mess it up for him then don't you think he would not want to provide that dick for them. Any devs willing to think for themselves would tell the story the way it was intended. But we know that is not the intent here as it was made clear that this was a vehicle to get a following so that this dev could move onto another project with some funding in hand.
The only possible way he could do a harem and have it make sense would be to go back and rewrite nearly all his characters.

Or remove Stephania, Aimee, Jeane, Brandy and Nichole completely from the game. Steph got sick of being used for sex and wants him to herself, that was the purpose of her entire character arc, that would have to go. Aimee dumps him if he even so much as attempts to go through with the threesome, she's have to go she won't share at all. Jeane is pissed at Phil for fucking someone else, she won't share. Either Phil will have to be removed, his secretary or drop the arc completely. Nichole and Brandy made him chose one, either 1 of them will need removing.

He'll also have to drop the next update as that's supposed to be prom and the fallout if he's cheated.

It's that or a complete rewrite.

As it stands a harem makes absolutely no sense. it would be an absolute cluster fuck of nonsense.

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes