4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Before anyone asks about Vanessa's scenes, I don't post it since I don't have her path active... and here I only post pics I actually see while playing :p
I saw the scene when looking for the pics to post, and it was hot!

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I think is a good idea to give more explanation because i am not sure at 100% i'm understanded about what i talk.

When i talk about story developpement. I talk about this:

Before episode 8 we have a complex story with quest and secondary plot to follow. After episode 7 all of this stop to begin a simple checklist of girl to fuck.

At episode 7 i have 3 unfinished quest and nothing about this after this episode. All of this is quick conclude in last episode. But is about thats i talk.

This is what about i talk with Royal Candy. Not about a harem plot.

I appreciate the work done by Royal Candy. But the story promising more than thats. I was disappointed that the story was overlooked for putting more than XXX. And this because is asked by Patreon.

Let me explain more. Developers regularly do surveys on their pages to get the pulse. Go take a look. You will see for yourself.

Royal Candy do not have time for developing more XXX and more story in same time. A choice as made.

For me, when i choice to give money for Patreon. Is a way to give my appreciation and say thank you. I buy nothing in my mind. But is not the case of the majority of Patreon.

Just read the discussion on f95zone. The people paid for a product in her mind. He do not make charity. He want the product he have paid for.

And when people go because is not happy to pay and not receive it. If people with opposite view do not talk. You receive the voice of the majority.

Is this about that i talk. I do not take my responsibility and give my opinion to the developper. I lose because i do not talk to the developper. I'm keep mute and wait the change made by himself.

I'm not a gamer. I'm a story lover. Is the reason why i cheat and use walkthrough like insane. For me a VN is an interactive story. Is the way i take it. And i have this position because i am a story lover first at all.

The way the story go on is my fault because i'm keep mute when the change as begin. People wanting more fap stuff won because they loudly proclaimed what they wanted while I closed my mouth.

I talk about my own responsibility in this case and continue to have a deepest respect and admiration for the work of Royal Candy.

But if No More Secrets have degenerated. It's my fault, not that of Royal Candy. I just had to make my voice heard when the time came.

Now, i conclude with more funny stuff. What i see coming in my mind:

What is the Brian secret not revealed? How is going to the ball with Brian? He use any protection with the girls. He use rubber with the Amsterdam whores?

I don't think the story finish well for him.

First of all, Brian is an asshole. He accuses his stepfather of being unfaithful to his wife. Woman that he himself fucks behind his back. Doesn't it sound hypocryte to you? From the guy fucking all woman and girls around him?

I would be really disappointed if it ended well for him. Anyway, there is nothing to indicate, moreover, the story is heading in this direction.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ChristianGrey

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
If you've been faithful to one (or 2 in some cases) girls there's every reason for it to turn out well for Brian. If you've been a manwhore you have to deal with the fallout.

Wish there was more Brandy & Stephania content in Ep. 10 as they're main girls but otherwise happy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wish there was more Brandy & Stephania content in Ep. 10 as they're main girls but otherwise happy.
Stephania is my main girl. It was a bit disappointing not to see her but I get that she's in a good place right now and just needs the prom to finish that off.

Reactions: BTungsteno

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No More Secrets [v0.10.4] [RoyalCandy] (2.28 GB rar pc source)
353 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
351 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Here are my thoughts on the game after I finished playing the latest release (Not too harsh not too kind just honest opinions):

There is a noticeable lazy writing in the latest episodes, the scenes have a very weak buildup unlike the initial kissing scenes that we've had in the previous ones.

Another thing, there are tons of reused sentences that I chuckled a bit when I found myself predicting exactly what they were going to say, for example if it's a milf and you're about to cum she will most likely say: "It's okay to cum inside I'm on the pill", if it's a young partner she will ask you to cum outside and you can easily predict how; most likely on her belly with the same pose as the others..Last example; when a girl takes her top off the MC will always but his tongue on the tip of the nipple and she will most likely say that it's sensitive and the MC will follow by thinking something like: "I can't believe she let me kiss her breasts/nipples) there is no variations to it at all, after you see it the first time it's like you've seen them all, I mean as a proud boobs man I can easily give a thousand words you can use to describe breast fondling: Licking sucking kissing slurping nuzzling...etc and not only that the repitition is seen visually too, the same pose for breast play is used for every chick it's weird.. And those were just small examples.

I believe I'm not the first to say this but this had great potential at first but the developper clearly wants to wrap things up so he/she/they had to rush it like this to keep everyone satisfied even at the cost of the quality of the game which is a shame but hopefully it won't repeat itself in their future projects, this is a decent erotic experience but it's also quite flawed and these flaws can be seen miles away.

The main character throws himself at every female without the player's consent which put us in trouble later on, because you have to choose between breaking someone's heart or being a deceitful prick, in both cases you as a player feel bad unless you're a cold bastard in real life as well.

What made this game great is the sudden incest reveals and/or certain character's roles later on in the story, the good looking ladies, the comedy is nice too and there isn't any grind to get content but as I said the build up took a heavy punch in the latest releases. Timeskip can also feel weird sometimes but hey let' not dwell on it...

Overall, I recommend it but don't take it seriously, it's fun to play but as far as roleplaying goes it falls short in many aspects so don't even try it, just watch the scenes and go roleplay somewhere else I guess the fact that we didn't even get to choose a name for ourselves was a hint by itself..

A few keywords to describe it: Masturbatable, Fun, Annoying, illusion of choice,Milf, Incest,Weak buildup, Fuckboy.

Last but not least: I type fast and I don't take too much time before posting sometimes so these are just raw thoughts & opinions, call it a live reaction put in the form of a text...Anyways, good game could have been better, looking forward to see the closure, and I wish the Dev good luck in the future projects.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Awesome update!:love: I cannot understand how even a single person could not love Lizzy and Jean!
Now I somehow hope for a Jean/Lizzy-threesome or even a Jean/Lizzy/Vanessa-threesome! :love: But I guess both might be a bit unrealistic...

Reactions: toobs and gromit6

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I cannot understand how even a single person could not love Lizzy and Jean!
Mainly because I made the mistake of first playing with the incest patch and paying attention to the story.

There is no possible way to even remotely like Jeane after that nevermind love her.

Without the incest patch she's a tolerable human being but with it she's an absolute twat and front runner for worst mother of the millennium.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for all the help. I decided to just play without incest patch to avoid all the unnecessary complication in the story

4.10 star(s) 184 Votes